PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta no Mori (Delta Forest) RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 474849

Lysium's AvatarLysium
master.pngd.png
Mirage glares at the Croagunk form and opens their wings like they're preparing to attack, but stops when they see the tears and hear the calming words. z.png
PMD Sprites by CHUNSOFT and NOLASMOR of sprites.pmdcollab.org
There, there, Katrina, what's wrong? u.png
PMD Sprites by baronessfaron of sprites.pmdcollab.org
Hrrr... Not stupid bird, very strong brain...
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
"I strongly disagree..." As Q says this, his arm falls off again.
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
"Ditto!" Then she started sobbing. In all honestly, it was like one of those anime-style chibi crying. Tears just started spouting up in an arc, forming a puddle beneath. It would be cute if she wasn't crying. "Diiiiiiiiiiitooooooooooooooo!" she said. (Translation: My parents *sniff* were *sob* taken in those *hiccuping* red spheres)
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
ace.png
"Red spheres... Hmm..." Q picks his arm back up.
Lysium's AvatarLysium
master.pngd.png
Oh, poor thing! Daimaru leans down and very gently pats her head with a massive paw as lightly as he can
Katrina, who was still comically crying, jumped up to the Snorlax's paws (she was a Ditto by now) and stuck herself there. Her bow was still somehow intact, although slightly skewed. She was currently upside down.
Lysium's AvatarLysium
master.pngd.png
Daimaru lifts his paw up so she's the right way up and just sits down, patting her with the other hand comfortingly.
You've been through a lot, haven't you, young ditto? But you're amongst friends now. We'll take care of you, I swear it on my honour.
ace.png
Sakura just stands there idly, slowly freaking out on the inside because she didn't know what to do.
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
f.png from what ive heard, humans force mons to do things for them, and force them to fight each other.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
Lysium's AvatarLysium
master.pngd.png
Mirage sneaks up next to her.
PMD Sprites by baronessfaron of sprites.pmdcollab.org
Sensing panic, yes

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 474849

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page