PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta no Mori (Delta Forest) RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 474849

RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
Sakura hears the rift opening and heads towards the noise, going from tree to tree until she sees a Deerling and stops, staying quiet and looking down at it from the trees.
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
AHHH RUN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAHHH RUN
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge.png
Bard soon found themself distracted by all the different plants of the forest. What caught their attention was a round-leafed bush with a few berries just beginning to develop from the flowers. With a sniff, sniff, chomp! they taste-tested one of the leaves... only to spit it out. That didn't taste like anything they were used to at all! They stuck their tongue out to get the taste off, and that was when they noticed a pair of eyes lurking above them. Upon closer inspection, it looked like some Pokemon they'd never seen before. Their mind went blank and they stared back, tongue still sticking out.
code credit: myself; art credit: PokemonDB
🎉
Katrina slid over to the Deerling. "Ditto!" she said, waving her blobby hands at them.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
ace.png
Sakura just stares back, her yellow eyes gleam through the leaves, and her tail slowly wagging back and forth behind her. Meanwhile, Q was standing behind Katrina, observing the Deerling.

QUOTE originally posted by RoadkilBanana

Sakura just stares back, her yellow eyes gleam through the leaves, and her tail slowly wagging back and forth behind her. Meanwhile, Q was standing behind Katrina, observing the Deerling.
this seems fine. im pretty sure its just a deerling. maybe lost or something. *asuka just sits on her spot calming her heart and mind*
Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
Time Flower

Time Flower

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

An ancient flower that seems to hold images of the distant past.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 34 — 663 / 2,857
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
They broke eye contact to look around at the different Pokemon that had come to greet them, or at least to observe them. Bard's only thought? Yay, new friends! "Bard!" they responded to the creature waving at them. It wasn't so easy to copy the motion with their hooves, so instead the young Deerling stuck a hoof forward as if to offer a high-five. And the Ditto had a buddy, too! Two for one. They tilted their head at the sound of Asuka's voice. "I'm not lost! I'm from another part of the rescue center. Which is right over... th..." they turned this way and that, but come to think of it, there wasn't a single familiar landmark in sight. "Okay, I'm a little lost."

QUOTE originally posted by AHHH RUN

They broke eye contact to look around at the different Pokemon that had come to greet them, or at least to observe them. Bard's only thought? Yay, new friends! "Bard!" they responded to the creature waving at them. It wasn't so easy to copy the motion with their hooves, so instead the young Deerling stuck a hoof forward as if to offer a high-five. And the Ditto had a buddy, too! Two for one. They tilted their head at the sound of Asuka's voice. "I'm not lost! I'm from another part of the rescue center. Which is right over... th..." they turned this way and that, but come to think of it, there wasn't a single familiar landmark in sight. "Okay, I'm a little lost."
and if I had to guess you are a summer deerling which isn't too hard to guess. but anyways where is your group, a rescue center yes? which one are you talking about? *asuka looks suspiciously*
Bard puffed their chest out in pride at being so readily identified. "Yeah! I'm Bard. My fur turns green in the summer 'cause the light and the heat. We're in the, uh..." taking another glance out toward the mountains, making sure they were really there, Bard corrected themself. "I'm from the Youn... Uno... v... um, a human rescue center. They're nice and they even give me poffins sometimes. But it looks like I'm not there anymore." If they noticed any suspicion coming from the stranger, they certainly didn't show it, smiling the same vacant smile. "So what are you guys doing over here? Anything fun?"
ace.png
"Like you, we arrived through random wormholes, it seems this place drags in random Pokémon from both different timelines, and dimensions. And so far, we've built a small house... That's pretty much it..." Q's arm falls of yet again, and Sakura hops down from the trees, landing next to the deerling, but not very smoothly, as she hit the ground face first.
wait rescue centers. sounds like something I heard of. prob just me. well dear you can help yourself to some leftovers I made.

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 474849

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page