PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐛Savage Spin-Out (Bug) TR Raffle! | March '24 🐝

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 1234567

i-uhhh's Avatarhypermode-12.pngi-uhhh
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
3 day reminder: the deadline for submissions and donations is April 10th at 20:00:00 Server Time :> (sorry for the double post)
They are holding hands, they are gazing into each other's eyes, they are on a mission to overthrow the regime and nothing will stand in their way Pls welcome my new son, Rinzler jr, and my new new son, Rinzler jr Sr III
Username: JustCallMeMochi Score: 592 (2,317) Donation(s): N/A If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: N/A sorry about my lack of donations :') i'm saving them up for a big end of the year thing, but i'm super grateful for everyone's hard work!!

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
summon_vic.png500/500summon_vic.png
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 592
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
Team Announcement: As i suspected, an irl work emergency has kept me away from keyboard and i was unable to roll and determine prizes by the April 11th reset; The raffle prize will instead by rolled on today's reset (April 12th) Thank you for your patience and i apologize for the delay!!
Announcement: Grand Prize Winners!! Once again I'd love to thank everyone for participating in this year's March Bug TR Raffle and for your patience! Hosting Contests is a first for me and I have appreciated all of your particpation, help, and donations: Thanks to your generosity, 8 users will recieve Grand Prizes, and there will be enough in the basic prize pool for all other applicants to win at least 3 (4??) prizes. Without delay, here is the announcement for the 8 Grand Prize Winners: 1. FunkyLilChicken: Grand Prize 06! (Donated by Rutilated-Quarz) 2. Mr Melo: Grand Prize 07! (Donated by Rutilated-Quarz) 3. hmmngbrdbndt: Grand Prize 03! (Donated by Ryko Seratuno) 4. GhostHaunter: Grand Prize 05! (Donated by Ryko Seratuno) 5. skypony101: Grand Prize 02! (Donated by Ryko Seratuno) 6. rutilated-quarz: Grand Prize 08! (Donated by Øddity) 7. Fated: Grand Prize 04! (Donated by Ryko Seratuno) 8. Ichromos: Grand Prize 01! (Donated by: i-uhhh) Congradulations! The 8 Grand Prize Winners will now be removed from the list of entrants, and the remaining entrants will be randomized and rolled with the list of randomized basic pool prizes to begin the rest of the raffle. I will update here with the results of Basic Pool Winners Update 02: Basic Prize Pool 01 Results! Here it is! the highly anticipated First Pool o' Bugs and other Treasures Depending on how fast raffle prizes are accepted, I hope to re-roll every reset for the next batch of prizes until we are out of bugs/treasures to award, while still giving that 48hr grace period for entrants to accept their prizes. Overall a very impressive turnout of donations; thank you again and good luck to you all with your next upcoming TR! **Update 03: Found an oversight where winner 2, Ceruledge, was raffled their own pokemon originally; swapping now with user below

Grand Prize Winners: Proof of Raffle, w/ Time Stamps

The list of qualified users was randomized: The list of grand Prizes, also randomized: To Simulate a Raffle: Random.org was asked to generate a set of random integers from 1-20 and list them in ascending order: Results of Randomized Integer Set Raffle: Time Rolled: 03:04 UTC

Basic Prize Winners: Proof of Raffle, with Time Stamps

List of Randomized entrants: List of Randomized Prizes: Time Rolled: 03: 57
ohhh my goodness i'm honored!! congrats other grand prize winners!!
Score: 1794
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
arceus.pngc.png
This is my first time in a raffle that I won grand prize! I hope everyone else enjoys their prizes as well <3 I had a very great time during our TR and this raffle! I hope to see you guys more in the future ^v^
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
Ichromos's Avatarhypermode-12.pngIchromos
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
Holy smokes i actually won😭, thank u @i-uhhh for hosting the raffle and i will take care of your lil child well! congrats to the rest too :)

Aaron - 22 - He/Him

Gotta Catch Em' All, Happy to meet ya!
summon_mew.png24/300summon_mew.png
Best Friend - Credits - Instagram

Type Race and Hunt

Score: 871
Made by LycanKai
Previous Hunt: Bulbasaur Current Hunt: Eevee
hmmngbrdbndt's Avatarhypermode-12.pnghmmngbrdbndt
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Oh my gosh yay!!! I was NOT expecting to win a hrandgrand prize! Thank you for setting all this up, and thank everyone who donated, you made this so fun!
GhostHaunter's AvatarGhostHaunter
arceus.pngc.png
Woo, i won a bnnuy! Thanks for hosting @i-uhh :D I hope everyone enjoy their prizes too!
Score: 4200
Champignon's AvatarChampignon
master.pnge.png
:0 can't believe I won a prize, and an albino Weedle at that!!! Definitely gonna mega the lil bean when I can!! TY so much!!!! It's the first PFQ raffle I've won, so I'm very happy!! :D
  • Start
  • +
Profile pic: F2U by Akemie on TH
I have a shop!!! :) Free Pokémons at the bottom of my fields!!
Codes used: tabs, PKMN showcase!
9.png t.png
Lv. 42 — 3,873 / 5,419
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFairy
Happiness 0%
Brave nature

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page