PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐛Savage Spin-Out (Bug) TR Raffle! | March '24 🐝

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 567

i-uhhh's Avatari-uhhh
((Welcome to Savage Spin Out TR Raffle!!)) v v From your hosts, TRON 1982, Yori, and me :> I love bugs! You love bugs! We all love bugs! For those of us on Team bug this month, we've had a lot of awesome luck and really cool hatches from type race; Let's have some fun finding new loving homes for all our donations! I'm user i-uhhh, and i don't normally host raffles, contests, or TR threads because of my coding inexperience, but I will be doing my best to make this raffle thread organized and easy to read for you all :> (TY to yosei-san for their f2u templates!) There will be two basic pools of prizes: Basic Prize Pool: S/A/D regular dex pokemon with their attached items; this pool is open to everyone Grand Prize Pool: S/A/D E/V Specials, Specials from eggs greater than 10k EHP, Specials holding items valued higher that 100zc, and Melan Pokemon; This pool is where donators can choose to join or not, more info below. Donations and entries will be open once this thread is approved! Update: TR Raffle Donations will officially close at 20:00:00 server time April 10th, leaving 4 hours between submission close and 00:00:00 April 11th, when I start announcing the roll results and sending grand prize All prizes will be drawn and start to be given out on 00:00:00 April 11th! (If something IRL comes up that stops me from being away from computer at reset, I will try and post an update in our thread; I have an irl job that has some wonky, fluctuating hours, apologies in advance)

Processing Information

1. Both Base Prize and Grand Prize pools will be drawn completely randomly! 2. People who win a Grand Prize cannot also win Base Prizes! 3. The list of remaining users and a list of the base prizes will then be randomized and matched 1:1. This process will continue until all prizes are distributed! 4. When an event happens where the random user is given their own Pokemon they donated, they will switch with the user directly below them. If they are the last user on the list, then they will swap with the user on the top of the list! 5. Once I start to send out prizes, you have a ~48 hour window to claim them. If a user does not claim them once that time is over, I will cancel the trade and PM the user to remind them. If they still fail to claim their prizes, then I will reroll. 6. Everything will be determined by random.org's list and integer sets

Rules:

1. All PFQ Rules apply. 2. Only current BUG TR team members are allowed to apply! 3. You must have at least 200 points to be able to enter! 4. Using the entry form is required! If you want to change your choice about being in grand prizes or want to add an additional donation, you can make a post briefly explaining or edit your message and PM me! 5. If you are on Team bug and wish to donate, but don't want to enter the raffle, you still have to make a post here with your donations! This is the only time you don't need to use the entry form. 6. If you do not claim your prize by April 13th, your prizes will be forfeited and rerolled to someone else! 7. I do encourage you to subscribe to the thread! If you needed to fix something on your form, you will be asked here to fix it! Failure to solve the issue will result in your entry being denied!

Donations Guide:

1. All donations must be special Pokemon! (S/A/D/M) Pokemon! They are not required to be Bug type and any type is welcomed 2. Delta Pokemon that are not Shiny, Albino or Melan must be holding an item worth 10,000 Credits (based on Market Price/Inventory Price) 3. Item only donations are NOT allowed. If you want to donate an item, a Pokemon must be holding it, and it will stay on the Pokemon. 4. Requests to keep Pokemon grouped together will not be allowed unless they are in the Grand Prizes Pool. 5. Grand Prizes are usually grouped by my decision, but here are things normally considered: E/V Specials, Specials from eggs greater than 10,240 EHP, Specials holding high value items, etc. 6. Melanistic Pokemon are accepted and can ONLY be in the Grand Prizes Pool.

Entry Form (Required!!!)

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Score:[/b] [inventory=typerace] [b]Donation(s):[/b] (link please) [b]If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?:[/b]

Grand Prize Pool

Basic Prize Pool

Participants

ordered by Username, Entering to Grand Prize? @User, Y/N 1. Ryko Seratuno, N 2. Naruto.Uzumaki, Y 3. Kdapcejhr, Y 4. skypony101, Y 5. KohlBlack, Y 6. FunkyLilChicken, Y 7. Ichromos, Y 8. volnixian Y 9. XØXØ, Y 10. hmmngbrdbndt, Y 11. simplyammee, Y 12. Champignon, n/a 13. VibravaX, N (no prize on all) 14. Fated, Y 15. GhostHaunter, Y 16. Flutter-by, n/a 17. SolFox21, N 18. Mr Melo, Y 19. rutilated-quarz, Y 20. ShadowSpirez, Y 21. Oddity, Y 22. Killjoy, Y 23. SuperJedi224, n/a 24. TheLiveDerp, Y 25. Karou, n/a 26. 9617saphs, Y 27. Ceruledge, Y 28. RegalNebula, n/a 29. JustCallMeMochi, n/a

FAQs/Updates:

When do i send my donations?: Please feel free to send donations over if you're ready. For those not ready or unsure on what/if to donate, you may edit your original post with the donated 'mons and reply that your post was updated in the thread. What happens when the monthly TR scores roll-over, and our Bug TR scores are lost?: Ty to those who have brought up the Roll-over score issue! Please hard type your Bug TR Score next to your [inventory=TypeRace] code to preserve it after the April 1st roll-over. My entry/donated 'mon was skipped!!: To avoid thread clutter, please PM me if you see an issue with your submission or donated 'mon. I do my best to update the Prize Pools immediately after I accept your donation and place it in a raffle field, but everyone makes mistakes. Linking your missing 'mon will help a me a lot to see where it's hiding as well! Ty for your patience in advance :>
They are holding hands, they are gazing into each other's eyes, they are on a mission to overthrow the regime and nothing will stand in their way Pls welcome my new son, Rinzler jr, and my new new son, Rinzler jr Sr III
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Alright we're open to business let's go. Username: It's right there on the left Ryko Seratuno Score: 1650 9887 Donation(s):

don't want this to be a mess

If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Eh you know what, changed my mind, sure, I'll throw myself into the Grand Hat.
Username: Score: 215 669 Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yep! This is great and thanks for hosting this!
Kdapcejhr's AvatarKdapcejhr
Username: Kdapcejhr Score: 0 (1565) Donation(s): & & If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Sure
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
Username:skypony101 Score: 1816 Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: yes please, thank you! I'm so excited that this contest is finally open!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
KohlBlack's AvatarKohlBlack
Username: KohlBlack Score: 0 3631 Donation(s):

Donations

If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes please!
Made by WilliamAllen
Made by NixNight
Username: FunkyLilChicken Score: 678 (using inventory=typerace)/1623 (written for when april hits and it gets back to 0) Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: yes please!
Score: 678
Ichromos's AvatarIchromos
Username: Ichromos Score: 253(1494) Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes Please! Thank you so much for hosting!

Aaron - 22 - He/Him

Gotta Catch Em' All, Happy to meet ya!
24/300
Best Friend - Credits - Instagram

Type Race and Hunt

Score: 253
Made by LycanKai
Previous Hunt: Bulbasaur Current Hunt: Eevee
volnixian's Avatarvolnixian
Username: volnixian Score: 2029 Donation(s):
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Sure!! i've never done one of these, i'm excited!
Score: 804
Check About for sales ^_^ I have special sales and discounts for my type race team! I love to help if I can, feel free to DM me! Avatar by me :)
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
YESSSSSS WE ARE HERE!! Username: XØXØ Score: 525 manual number 2282 Donation(s):

If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes please! hey i-uhhh are we sending you the donations now?
Collecting Wishing Stars! Buying for 15 / equiv
× 208 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page