PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⚙ Corkscrew Crash TR Raffle! 🌠 2024 ⚙

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 678

Joyfulness03's AvatarJoyfulness03
Welcome to the March 2024 Corkscrew Crash Type Race Raffle! Raffle Organizer/Host: Joyfulness03 Thread Management Assistance: Noahverse

Rules

Entries

Entries

• You must be a part of Team Corkscrew Crash and have a minimum of 200 points in order to enter the raffle;
  • Everyone will be given one (1) entry to the Grand Prize pool unless they want to opt-out;
  • A person may only win one (1) Grand Prize;
  • You may get up to three total entries to the Grand Prize pool if you donate to any prize pool. One (1) additional ticket for each donation, capping at two (2) donations;
  • You will automatically get one (1) additional entry to the Standard Prize pool for every additional 500 points past the 200 minimum;
To enter the Raffle, you must provide an introduction in the thread below using the following format: [Edit!] Now that the month has rolled over, when entering your type race points, please instead write down your number and provide a screenshot of your type race history for proof! Thank you!
[b]Username:[/b] (Your Name Here) [b]Type Race Points:[/b][inventory=typerace] [b]Donations:[/b] (Please provide platforms for your donations!) [b]Opt Out of Grand Prize?:[/b] (Leave blank to refuse, or Yes to opt-out)

Donations Guide

Donation Guide

• Donated Pokémon do not need to be Steel-type, but in the spirit of the race we encourage it;
  • Melans, S/A Deltas, S/A Legendaries, and any S/A Pokémon holding an item of value will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize pool;
  • 3 or more Shiny or Albino Pokemon, ideally from the same evolutionary line but not required to be, can be grouped to qualify as a Grand Prize donation. Some donations may be grouped at the discretion of the raffle organizers;
  • Normal and Delta Pokémon may be donated, but only if they're holding an item of some value. Consider this the same as submitting the item itself as a prize rather than the Pokemon;
  • Items considered 'of value' for the Grand Prize pool include, but are not limited to: Hypermode Voucher, Daycare Pass x60, Ubercharm, Rare Summon Items
    Unlock: Master and above
    , Any Large or Flawless gems, Box Box, Any 2 Standard Summons
    Everything below Unlock: Master
    , Any Mega Stone or Voucher, Any Z-Crystal, or anything else of similar value;

Distribution

Distribution

The Standard Prize pool will be rolled randomly using numbered lists. Each participant will be assigned a number and each prize will be assigned a number. Both lists will be randomized using the Sequence Generator from Random.org, with screenshots provided for verification, and prizes will be distributed to the users across from them. Provided that there are enough donations, and that each user has received a prize, the list of users will be trimmed and entrants with additional Standard Prize tickets will be assigned new numbers. Prizes will continued to be rolled in this way until all prizes are distributed or until no tickets remain. In the event that there are remaining prizes after all tickets have been distributed, those with the fewest number of tickets will be made into a new list, and prizes will continue to be randomly distributed as evenly as possible until no prizes remain. Each of the Grand Prizes will be rolled one at a time in chronological order by submission. Every entrant's name will be put into a list, and those with multiple Grand Prize tickets will have their name entered multiple times. This list will be randomized using the List Randomizer from Random.org, and the name in the first place will win the Grand Prize. After the Grand Prize winner is rolled, their name will be removed from the list, and the entire list will be regenerated. Then the next Grand Prize will be rolled, and so on and so forth, until all the Grand Prizes have been rewarded.

Estimate Time Table

Entries will open the day the raffle is confirmed by the staff. Entries and donations will remain open for three weeks after that date. On the day after those three weeks, entries and donations will close, and prizes will be raffled. Distribution of prizes will be executed as quickly as time allows. If an entrant takes longer than 36 hours to accept their prize, they will be temporarily skipped in order to distribute as quickly as possible. After all other prizes are distributed, the raffle organizers will try again to trade the prizes to the recipient. After 5 days without accepting the prizes, the organizer in charge of distributing their prize will reach out regarding their absence. If 3 weeks pass with no response, the prize will be forfeit and re-raffled.

Prizes

Grand Prizes

Grand Prize No.1 Full Family Line of Shiny and Albino Applin Grand Prize No.2 Double Set of Troll Twins, Full Archen Family Line, +2 Summons Grand Prize No.3 Melanistic Orthworm Grand Prize No.4 Melanistic Ferroseed Grand Prize No.5 Melanistic Eevee Grand Prize No.6 Full Family Line of Shiny and Albino Magnemite Grand Prize No.7 2 Albino Honedge + x60 Day Care Pass and Steelium Z Grand Prize No.8 3 Shiny Honedge + x60 Day Care Pass, Girafarite Q, and x1 Egg Pass Grand Prize No.9 Albino Mega Mawile + Relic Band Grand Prize No.10 Albino Shieldon and δ Grass Albino Shieldon

Standard Prizes

Participants

Participants

All Participating Users:
Xaandiir
Insti
Mizutsune
Identity V
drkrogue
FrenchRobin
Orre
Noahverse
louiserace
Sylvannis
FrekiTheGreedy
TheQuirkyNinja
Turbuggy
silently1
Pestilence420
SlimeRancher
TurtleTurtle96
Tosi
dangerboat
Tozikoric
Hanakoanime
Airghoul
Shiny Espurr
Jolmed
UneasyOcean
Z4XX0N
orreCOLOSSEUM
Acnaib
LotadStar
WispySoul46
EmmeBearPaw
preciousbots
CorvidCola
applekrisps
  • Current Goals
  • δ Arceus Collection
  • (Work In Progress)
824/2100 Mythril Steel Badge
495/10,600 The long road to wishalloy
123 DEXES TO GO

Current Collection

Types Needed

I am seeking out Delta Arceus! If you are selling or trading Delta Arceus, send me a PM with your shop link! I am avoiding duplicate natures! I have: Timid, Serious. ~ Types Needed ~ ~ Priority ~
xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
Username: xaandiir Type Race Points: 1080 Donations: Opt Out of Grand Prize?: Thank you for hosting! <3
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
451/1000
Current Hunt: Machop 1/4 melans

Team Type Race: 1080

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
1217 needed
Insti's AvatarInsti
Username: Insti Type Race Points:3720 Donations: I'm trying to hatch a melan eevee before this raffle happens ;) Opt Out of Grand Prize?: Thanks for hosting ^^
  • TYPE RACE :D
  • About me
  • Other Shops
  • Click pls!
Score: 3720
Mizutsune's AvatarMizutsune
Username: Mizutsune Type Race Points:760 Donations: Opt Out of Grand Prize?: tysm for hosting!
★ collecting ★ 37/500 147/500 65/500 i collect sour preference pokemon, especially bold nature! icon is official pokemon TCG art
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
Username: Identity V Type Race Points: 1,204 points

proof :3

Donations: Opt Out of Grand Prize?: ty for hosting this :D
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!
drkrogue's Avatardrkrogue
Username: drkrogue Type Race Points: 1896 Donations: Skarmory Skarmory (i forgot to grab the platform codes before sending them to you, sorry!) Opt Out of Grand Prize?:
Avatar by: my best friend for me
FrenchRobin's AvatarFrenchRobin
Username: FrenchRobin Type Race Points:edit: 1232 Donations: Edit: the forbidden knowledge has been granted Opt Out of Grand Prize?: https://imgur.com/a/KTDNvOC
Courtesy of Matamoja !
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V

QUOTE originally posted by FrenchRobin

I'm a big boomer who doesn't know BBC code and couldn't find how to add the platform thing but I do have a couple things to donate if someone finds the patience to tell me how to send it properly ^^
hi! if you click on a pokemon you own and scroll, there should be a tab called Display Codes! If you click the platform button in that tab, it should give you a copy n paste of the bbc code for it! ^^
Orre's AvatarOrre
Username: Orre Type Race Points:648 Donations: Opt Out of Grand Prize?:
trade shop - art shop - journal

☆forum icon from the pokemon snatcher leo manga ☆buttons by MochaFox, with spritework by Tøgê-kïss
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Username: Noahverse Type Race Points: 3635 Donations: Opt Out of Grand Prize?: Thanks for hosting :)
@drkrogue if you see this, here are your donations platform codes if you want to edit your post:

Platform codes (one-click select)

[url=https://pfq.link/?c7xqC][img]https://pfq.link/?c7xqC=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?c7M-z][img]https://pfq.link/?c7M-z=platform.png[/img][/url]

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 3635 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page