PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New feature: Pokémon Showcase

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Burmy's AvatarBurmy
This is such a nice update. Now I can show off my beautiful worms.
37Bulbasaurs's Avatar37Bulbasaurs
Oo, this makes party clicks so much faster! And it's fun, too. Excellent feature, 10/10, thank you.
Lv. 100 — +1,626,335
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Good Morning from Germany, I dodnt read all replies, Im on mobile, party clicking. The button jumps all over the place with every Profil, not even every 10 profiles, and it does not stack all 12 berries even though it did perfectly fine when the feature was implemented. I read something about this was adressed and thats why the swap button was implemented ? Thanks again. I love the showcase as is :)
He/him 30 German Second Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
MikoFerret's AvatarMikoFerret

QUOTE originally posted by Duke Wriothesley

I love this feature but I can't do speedy QoL party clicks anymore because if a user isn't using the showcase (meaning it is hidden), the "next" button changes locations x-x I feel like I am playing a weird minigame, up, down depending on who uses it or not. Is there a way to get it to be consistent? I read the thread and thought something had changed but I think I am lost. Aside form that though I adore the showcase. Love having a dedicated space for my fav mons that doesnt affect my hunt progress ^^
I felt the same way!! I just click normally now. One at a time. I am finding that even though it takes more time, I really like looking at all the different Pokemon that everyone has in their parties. I like to glance at the trainer cards as well in case I can help anyone out, if they are looking for something I have. The showcase is great! It made me slow down and look.
Avatar is my Disney Dreamlight Valley character.
JaffaTail's AvatarJaffaTail
very cool update, I love it!
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
Wow! I really appreciate the improvement made in the Fast click thing..Everything is nicely organized and can click everything without buttons being hidden. Love it!
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Ash Oneiros's AvatarAsh Oneiros
will there be an option to hide this new feature when selecting "hide all click fast"? As it is now, it will show up as a party usually does, moving where the button to click fast is vs having just the click/interact button visible
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
"Hide all click fast" is not a feature of PFQ, so... I dunno.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ash Oneiros's AvatarAsh Oneiros
I was so confused because it was under QoL -> User Scripts so I thought it was pre-coded into the site. My bad lol
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Ash Oneiros

I was so confused because it was under QoL -> User Scripts so I thought it was pre-coded into the site. My bad lol
QoL is updated by a user not Niet & is being work on rn
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 08:15 AM
Score: 240
TR code credit

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page