PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New feature: Pokémon Showcase

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

kjokjo75's Avatarhypermode-12.pngkjokjo75
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Juice

I like being able to swap back and forth with the main party and the showcase! Thanks for the quick update for mobile users c:
Yes, I agree. This fixed every problem I had.
KohlBlack's AvatarKohlBlack
grandmaster.pngc.png
This is an awesome feature and I can't wait to try it out!
Made by WilliamAllen
Made by NixNight
Cidbirb's AvatarCidbirb
master.png
This is so helpful! Thank you so much!!
windlmntal's Avatarwindlmntal
grandmaster.pnge+.png
That's a great addiction. Thanks! Sorry if already suggested (didn't read all the posts :0), but can't we get an info about the level? So we don't have to click them everytime to check if it's time to evelve, for example. Just in own party view would be enough
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by windlmntal

That's a great addiction. Thanks! Sorry if already suggested (didn't read all the posts :0), but can't we get an info about the level? So we don't have to click them everytime to check if it's time to evelve, for example. Just in own party view would be enough
Try making use of the "Set Target" feature on the individual's menu (visible either when in the party, or on their Summary). This lets you set a notification when their level reaches a given target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
windlmntal's Avatarwindlmntal
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by windlmntal

Try making use of the "Set Target" feature on the individual's menu (visible either when in the party, or on their Summary). This lets you set a notification when their level reaches a given target.
Oh, thanks. Wasn't aware of this feature.
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
grandmaster.pnge+.png
What a nice surprise! I really like this new feature. Thank you :) However it looks a tad wonky when I click on (Open 10) and am not sure how to adjust it so the 'Next' button is not obscured and the display of the showcase is not stacked over the regular display (I use the 'Hide all Click Fast) Would it help if I deactivated the QoL, emptied my cache then reactivated it? Whatever..I still enjoy this feature... Edited: I think I have my problem figured out....
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Omg as soon as I saw this.. I loved it aaa. Thanks! Now its great to hatch 6 eggs at a time now.
Credit
#saveRWBY
LunarLights20's AvatarLunarLights20
grandmaster.pngd+.png
This is a very cute add to the game. I love it so much. Thank you Niet!
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
grandmaster.pngss.png
I like this new feature

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page