PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⛲ Team Hydro Vortex (Feb 2024 Water TR Raffle) ⛲

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

Cheesedirky's AvatarCheesedirky
Username: Cheesedirky Type Race Score: 410 Pokemon Donations:

PKMN Donations

(8 Total!) Item Donations: N/a Additional: Thank you again for being such a great TR leader!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Art by OrangeMosquitoe
Team Water February 2024. Art by InkieZach
Score: 410
TR badge by LycanKai
Katiara's AvatarKatiara
Username: Katiara Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: 12 in total ^^ Item Donations: N/A Additional: Thank you for the type race, had a lot of fun!
Username: ShootingStarRain Type Race Score: 435 Pokemon Donations: Tossing some over Item Donations: None, sorry Additional: TYSM!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
BlueBlissey's AvatarBlueBlissey
The time has come! Submissions are officially closed for raffle prize donations. For the sake of fairness and in case anyone is curious, the way I do this is generating a list with just the prize numbers to ensure a random order for how they are given out. Then I use a name randomizer with everyone's names in this thread, and line them up with the prizes. I do a different randomization each time I input names since there's more prizes than people. As a fun extra, you'll be able to see who gets which prizes on the last tab of the main post. I know a few people had made requests for specific natures or prizes, but this is a reminder that, especially because there are so many prizes, I will likely not be able to keep everyone's preferences in mind. I will only be ensuring that a prize is not returning to the person who donated it. If I do accidentally return a prize to you, feel free to decline the gift and send me a PM so I can exchange it for a different one. Regarding the Grand Prizes: the poll is now closed, and the results are in! At 58%, everyone will only be getting 1 draw put into the grand prize pool, which will be separate from the regular one but calculated in the same way as described above. There is no rush to accept prizes! I realize everyone has different time zones, schedules, and that life happens. I will keep trades for the raffle active until the next type race is over however, the sooner trades are accepted, the sooner I can dish out more of them. I have 10 total slots I can send out at a time so please be patient if it takes some time to receive all your prizes! I'm hoping to have everything sent out before the end of the month, but it may take longer. Thank you once more for an excellent type race, a wonderful raffle, and a lovely month! It was great playing with you all! <3

Stan || Blue - 27 - He/Him

Check out My Shops + Journal!
x 26/500
The Villa! The Garden! The Storage Area!
Lv. 100 — +15,902,663
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 0%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +10,608,089
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Click us to learn about our species!
Hey guys, just as an update, I am so sorry for the delay in sending out raffle prizes! My computer unfortunately has been on the fritz but I have a new one that came in today so hopefully there will be no more issues <3 Thank you for your patience.
Phew! Very sorry for all the delays; this month became unexpectedly rough. All of the prizes have been sent out now though, including the grand prizes! Please enjoy!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page