PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⛲ Team Hydro Vortex (Feb 2024 Water TR Raffle) ⛲

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

Username: KitsuneofDreams Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: Item Donations:megastone_floatzelq.png
Floatzelite Q
Additional: I don't have any strong preference outside of wanting things with -speed nature if I win happen to win a Pokemon (Brave, Quiet, Relaxed, and Sassy) but honestly anything is a nice bonus~
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Inferno Overdrive for June:
Score: 0
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
Buríal's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBuríal
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Username: Burial Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: Delta's holding Fujin's Lamps: Item Donations: Additional: My donations have a mix of items and pokemon if that's okay!
TR Score: 0
LavenderRain's AvatarLavenderRain
grandmaster.pnge.png
Username: LavenderRain Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: https://pokefarm.com/summary/8SDcX Item Donations: n/a Additional: Thank you so much! ^^
TakeANap's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTakeANap
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge.png
Team Form: Username: uniquedisease Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: Item Donations: n/a Additional: I do have all of the shiny Tatsugiri - this little girl is a double!
SadRice's AvatarSadRice
grandmaster.pngd.png
Username: SadRice Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: Two albino qwilfish Item Donations: None Additional: Thanks for hosting! :D
  • Click :]
  • Typerace
  • Other
:D
Lv. 66 — 7,238 / 13,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Badge Code by LycanKai
My Journal: Rice's Journal Thingy Art Shop: Ehr, I made A comic :0 Silly eeveelutions Current pfp is a screenshot from Lego Monkie Kid!
Code by PinkSkittyPow
BlueBlissey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBlueBlissey
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Excellent job everyone! I'm all caught up to this point minus a few missing donations. I've sent out messages to the corresponding people and will update the main post again as soon as I can. With that being said, we do have over 100 donations so the grand prize pool is open! There are already two prizes in it, and I will likely be adding my own prizes some time this week. Please feel free to add any specialty items to this prize pool as well, if you have any! There will be a poll opening to determine how these prizes will be given out as well. The options are:
  1. Every participant gets a single ticket.
  2. Partcipants get a ticket based on their type race score: 1 every 500 points.
  3. Participants get a ticket based on how many donations they've placed into the raffle: 1 ticket for the first 5 donations, then 1 every 5 donations after that.
  4. Tickets are based on the amount of prizes particpants received. The more prizes from the main pool you received, the less likely you are to receive one from the grand prize pool, to increase the chances of everyone getting an equal number of prizes, no matter which pool it's from.
I usually abstain from this poll, though I will say the 1 draw per person one was the most popular in the last raffle. It's equal opprotunity and my personal favorite choice. I'll leave that up until a day or two before I stop accepting submissions. Thank you all so much for your cooperation so far! If I've missed anything or you have a question, feel free to PM me or post it here! <3

Stan || Blue - 27 - He/Him

Check out My Shops + Journal!
1.pngsummon_ent.png x 26/500
The Villa! The Garden! The Storage Area!
Lv. 100 — +16,122,679
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 0%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +10,620,948
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Click us to learn about our species!
Ceruledge's AvatarCeruledge
champion.pnge+.png
Username: Ceruledge Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: none Item Donations: None Additional: Thx for being a good leader
3.png 1 H / 0 S / 2 A / 0 M 7.png
7.png Nook Nook 0.png Silly Duck 9.png | Bug and Spooder collector t.png
made by KitKatKutie2
summon_zer.png Collecting Plasma Koas for 20 equiv.summon_zer.png
Nook Nook
You are a silly goose >:)
Invisible's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInvisible
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Team Form: Username: Invisible Type Race Score: 0

Pokemon Donations:

Item Donations:

Additional: I read that you'd like item prizes attached to normal Pokemon of our choosing, but wasn't sure if this was still the case/included Deltas. I can send the Deltas separately, if needed. Thank you for hosting! :]
Check out our joint-shop: Colorburst Trinkets
Griseous Orb

Griseous Orb

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

An orb that doesn't seem to belong. It casts the reflection of its viewer with distorted properties. Using it seems to call upon the power of the Legendary Pokémon Giratina.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 82%
Calm nature
Badge Credit (LycanKai)
Team Form: Username: YoshtheGuardian Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: Yes, I sent a number of them Item Donations: None of these Additional: I'll decline to participate, enjoy though everyone
Special Pokemon Exchange Program Spare Shinies, Albinos or Deltas? Feel free to trade them for ones you are looking for! OR Looking to sell your Shinies, Albinos or Deltas to me? Make an offer at the Joint Shop! I'll offer either ZC, GP, or Summon Items!
BlueBlissey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBlueBlissey
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Phew! All up to date and going to sleep for the night! We have so many fun prizes this time! I had to dedicate an entire extra field to all these fun pokemon <3 If you haven't already, be sure to vote in the poll so we can see how the grand prizes get distrubuted later. We have four total right now but I'll be adding my own before too long!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page