PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⛲ Team Hydro Vortex (Feb 2024 Water TR Raffle) ⛲

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

Invítús's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInvítús
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Team Form: Username: Invítús Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: Lots! Considering I didn't see a donation limit, all of my extra specials from the race! Item Donations: None! Additional: This was the first Type Race I really participated in! It was a lot of fun, even if I wasn't the most active in the thread :) Let me know when it's a good time to start lobbing all of these guys over, I know there's a bunch!
Aezla's AvatarAezla
master.pnge+.png
Team Form: Username: Aezla Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: Ill be sending over a couple S/A Tatsus ^^ Lmk when you want them Item Donations: N/A Additional: Thanks for hosting <3 the tr was very fun!
Type race score: 0 Avatar is by xaandiir <3
Username: NightLightZoru Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: may i provide this tatsugiri? please tell me when to send it over! Item Donations: Additional: Thank you very much for hosting both the raffle and the team thread!
  • Give them a berry!
  • Type Race!
  • credits
I'm more scared of you than you are of me, and I'm also easy to confuse so pls be patient with me-
Magatama

Magatama

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

An object that conceals within it the emotions of generations past. Upon use, it calls upon the Legendary Pokémon Mesprit.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +553,298
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFlying
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Score: 0
avatar is made by Silver Raven! Type race counter by LycanKai!
SkyInuzuka's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSkyInuzuka
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Username: SkyInuzuka Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: 6 albino carvanha! Item Donations: none Additional: thank you for hosting this! It's my first time being a part of a raffle and I'm very excited!
Visit my Shop!
pfp art by Ibu_dibuja on Twitter and banner art by spooky_tween on Twitter!
BlueBlissey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBlueBlissey
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Good morning everyone! What a way to wake up! I'm loving all the donations I'm seeing so far. If you haven't already sent me a trade or started sending me trades for the donations submissions, feel free to start doing so! I'm going to be accepting, organizing and editing after a bit of breakfast. I'll certainly need the energy, haha! Additional note since there was a bit of confusion and it's looking pretty viable that it'll happen this time too: if we reach 100 normal donations (i.e. shinies, albinos, items like summons, big gems, etc) then I'll open a grand prize pool for extra special donations (i.e. melans, hypermode and gp vouchers, etc) and a poll to determine how tickets will be counted for those prizes. I haven't counted how many we have yet but given the amount I've seen in one post alone I have a good feeling about this! Another smaller note: to make all drawings fair, I use generators on random.org to generate the list of participants and the list of prizes I have when submissions are closed off. I will only prioritize that participants don't receive a Pokemon or item that they donated and ask that you send me a message if one slips through the cracks. I also do not participate, as in the raffle rules, so that I don't have any free access to prizes I would want or could rig the drawing in my favor. Thank you for understanding! EDIT: Phew! I've made it up to this page and still have a ways to go but I need a break haha!

Stan || Blue - 27 - He/Him

Check out My Shops + Journal!
1.pngsummon_ent.png x 26/500
The Villa! The Garden! The Storage Area!
Lv. 100 — +16,123,450
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 0%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +10,620,948
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Click us to learn about our species!
bogchamp's Avatarhypermode-12.pngbogchamp
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Username: bogchamp Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: (3x barboach with bonus flawless gems <3) Item Donations: 1x mega stone 5 voucher and 1x ice fang Additional: thank you so much for hosting! i wish i had more boach specials to share, since it's so rare for me to part with them
avatar from the pokemon anime. when will my beloved barboach return from the war?
MrBlock's AvatarMrBlock
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Username:MrBlock Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations:4 shiny Buizels. 4 albino Buizels. 2 delta Buizels holding medium water gems. Item Donations: Additional: Thank you very much for hosting both the raffle and the team thread ^_^
Score: 0
Template Credit
aender-creepr's Avataraender-creepr
master.pnge+.png
Username: aender-creepr Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations(updated): nothing much to offer sorry :”) i tried to find somethings that’s valuable Item Donations: some mystery boxes or vouchers, i'll attach them to the pokemon Additional: thank you for hosting the raffle! good luck everyone! :D **i might not be able to update my post since i'm kinda busy today, i'll do so probably around 5-6am server time ***updated! sorry for being late i had too much stuff to manage 💀
aender/banestar | they/it i know i'm pretty average but i'll try my best ;-; avatar is drawn by me, umbreor the emerald umbreon --- tr score: 0
Ashinyfurfrou's AvatarAshinyfurfrou
master.pnge.png
Username: Ashinyfurfrou Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: Item Donations: N/A :( Additional: thank you so much for hosting both the TR thread and the raffle!! its been a blast <3
Figuring things out as stuff happens
Score:0
Type race badge by LycanKai pfp from Pokemon TCG (Chilling Reign)
TabooTiger's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTabooTiger
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Username: TabooTiger Type Race Score: 0 Pokemon Donations: 8 Pokemon! Item Donations: X Additional: Thank you for hosting!! I am working an event over the weekend so I may be slow to respond for a few days!!
dragon.png 0 dragon.png
April 2024 Trophy by Cherushii78
PAUSED: h.png= 1p.png 1 r.png 0 v.png Staff has avatar credit information

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page