PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 PFQ Goals

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516171819

QUOTE originally posted by apatheticcritter

My Card

BINGO
FREE
Got two more squares in my bingo during TR, got more than 1k personal points, and I'm still slowly but steadily working on the Totem collection and the remaining eggdexes (I'm done with all the variants, just exclusives and half of the legendaries left!!)
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
only took a few months but hiii croc Anyways I set some goals up for myself this year, in hopes of motivating myself to play a bit more. 1. Achieve more Wishalloy badges (even one would be nice). 2. Work on art (more of a personal art goal than pfq goal, but I list it anyways) 3. get a bingo- I hunt legends man, this is gonna be hardmode.

My Card

BINGO
Truthfully some of these are 'reclaims'... as in I've gotten the melan before, but I sold it or gave it away for various reasons, but hey, gotta make use of my 60+ legend chains lol
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno

QUOTE originally posted by Ryko Seratuno

the list

Cyclizar, need one more from that hunt and I'm done. Latias, I just want to get this done so I can say I did a Legend Hunt, unfortunately summons are difficult to get but hey I'll manage... might try and do that as a birthday hunt in March... Buneary, a Female one, need to return to this because the last time I did I got like 4 Males and it was mildly frustrating. Electrike, just for a change of pace, also to Badge Work. Aerodactyl, because a Fossil would be neat. Alolan Sandshrew, honestly I just like the mon. Johto Sneasel, This is a rehunt, had to sell the previous ones I had to keep things going. Female Amaura, I will admit, I like going for Rare Genders and this is no exception. Kanto Vulpix/Growlithe, I have the Alolan Vulpix and Hisuian Growlithe Lines, these would complete the set. Galarian Ponyta, Redemption Arc for the mon in general, it was the first Melan Hunt I did and did not treat me well at the time, if I get a Melan before 6031 I'll consider it a win. Eevee, come on now, if you've hunted Melans this has been on your list at some point. Kangaskhan, I like the mon, I want it, so it's on my list. Unovan Zorua, well at the time of posting it's Type Race and I'm continuing the hunt but I already have the Hisuian Zorua line, this'd complete the set. Litwick, an abandoned prior TR Hunt, want to finish it. Scyther, another mon I particularly like so it's on the list. Espurr, honestly for a joke, somewhere else Espurr is referred to as Arson Cat so that's about it, I'd like a Melan Arson Cat. Shiny Mew, keeping my reasons private on this one but I want to hunt it, not a Melan, Latias is already gonna take my time on that one. Phanpy, this is a reclaim hunt, reminds of a Ground TR where we joked that if one more person got a Melan Phanpy we'd have a herd, then I happened. Budew, hrm, just to see how painful Incense hunts can be to be honest with you. Doduo, see Kangaskhan. Rockruff, Badge Work hunt to be honest, but I do like the mon. Minior, because unlike a certain game we can actually tell when something is special on the site, also like the mon.
Melan Scyther acquired.
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

bingo :)

BINGO
i feel i must post the "i got the hardest thing on the entire bingo" update ...ok, i'll hunt gimmighoul for my birthday or something. hehe EDIT: I FORGOT THE KLAATUPILLAR I GOT BINGO LOL YAYY
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 5,529 | Icon official card art (edited by me)

QUOTE originally posted by LeagueOfPotatoes

League Goals 2: Electric Boogaloo

My Card

BINGO
Type Race brought about two squares for me: melan sandile (my first ever Type Race melan), and a delta melan sandile (my first ever delta melan). With that, I've completed my Sandile line!
Avatar & Cactus Amaura made by me.
Member since 12 May 2017
abingy's Avatarabingy

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

My Card

BINGO
FREE
Got the first of three (summon based) Legends on my card!
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie

QUOTE originally posted by Sherrie

My Card (all jolly pls)

BINGO
FREE
hatched melan spriggy and bounsweet today :D
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

Bingo Card

BINGO
2nd Master Dark
1st Master Dragon
1st Master Ghost
Melan Legend
Figured I'd actually updated my card given I've not touched it since I origianlly posted here. The only new additions I have are my quirky s/a Chien-Pao. As expected, half the goals on here aren't even high priority any more. I hunted Deino and got 3 mela during the time I resumed the chain to pausing it again but I'm adamant I only want quirks and none of them were. I am making a small dent into my needed gems for my 2nd dark master - only another 4286 gems to go so roughly half way there.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
scavengers's Avatarscavengers

QUOTE originally posted by scavengers

My Card

BINGO
got my melan azelf, so the hardest box on my grid is crossed off! that's the biggest thing i wanted this year, so everything else is a little bit of a victory lap :3c might try to go for melan apoc lithe today if i get time :D
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno

QUOTE originally posted by Ryko Seratuno

Edit 1: 28/Jan 24 Edit 2: 18/Mar 24 Edit 3: 23/Mar 24

keeping it clean

the list

Cyclizar, need one more from that hunt and I'm done. Latias, I just want to get this done so I can say I did a Legend Hunt, unfortunately summons are difficult to get but hey I'll manage... might try and do that as a birthday hunt in March... Buneary, a Female one, need to return to this because the last time I did I got like 4 Males and it was mildly frustrating. Electrike, just for a change of pace, also to Badge Work. Aerodactyl, because a Fossil would be neat. Alolan Sandshrew, honestly I just like the mon. Johto Sneasel, This is a rehunt, had to sell the previous ones I had to keep things going. Female Amaura, I will admit, I like going for Rare Genders and this is no exception. Kanto Vulpix/Growlithe, I have the Alolan Vulpix and Hisuian Growlithe Lines, these would complete the set. Galarian Ponyta, Redemption Arc for the mon in general, it was the first Melan Hunt I did and did not treat me well at the time, if I get a Melan before 6031 I'll consider it a win. Eevee, come on now, if you've hunted Melans this has been on your list at some point. Kangaskhan, I like the mon, I want it, so it's on my list. Unovan Zorua, well at the time of posting it's Type Race and I'm continuing the hunt but I already have the Hisuian Zorua line, this'd complete the set. Litwick, an abandoned prior TR Hunt, want to finish it. Scyther, another mon I particularly like so it's on the list. Espurr, honestly for a joke, somewhere else Espurr is referred to as Arson Cat so that's about it, I'd like a Melan Arson Cat. Shiny Mew, keeping my reasons private on this one but I want to hunt it, not a Melan, Latias is already gonna take my time on that one. Phanpy, this is a reclaim hunt, reminds of a Ground TR where we joked that if one more person got a Melan Phanpy we'd have a herd, then I happened. Budew, hrm, just to see how painful Incense hunts can be to be honest with you. Doduo, see Kangaskhan. Rockruff, Badge Work hunt to be honest, but I do like the mon. Minior, because unlike a certain game we can actually tell when something is special on the site, also like the mon.
Got a Shiny Mew so that's that off my list.

Pages: 123··· 1213141516171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page