PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 PFQ Goals

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234··· 171819

my goals for 2024 is to get all nintendium badges, maybe even wishalloy. i also want to lead a type race team this year! most of all, i want to hunt victini and get my desired specials :D and get enough eclipse flutes to do cosmog next year! edit: the hidebox didn't copy paste smh edit 2: i also changed nintendium badges to mythril badges, it's more achievable and less strenuous! also-- i plan to lead three type race teams AND get 500 victory medals this year so that next year i can hunt victini even harder than last year! edit 3: i also want to get better at pixel art this year! i'm not adding this to my card but i'm super excited to try and do a lot of new things!

My Hunt Card

BINGO
Melan Vulpix Line
Melan Alolan Vulpix Line
Melan Tillink Line
Melan Greavard
Shiny Victini
Albino Noismog
Melan Sugarcoatl
Albino Kitwurm
Shiny Kitwurm
Melan Chilldoom
Shiny Magipede Line
Shiny Jestur (Both Comedy and Tragedy)
Shiny Bubbly Frillish (Male and Female)
Albino Apocalyptic Growlithe
Albino Lunamor
Albino Snowpoke Line
Albino Orthworm
Melan Amaura Line
Melan Snowpoke
Shiny Milotic
Albino Bubbly Frillish
Albino Victini
Melan Gastly
Albino Siberian Glameow

My Goal Card

BINGO
Ghost Mythril Badge
Electric Mythril Badge
Normal Mythril Badge
A Melan per Month (2/12 Complete)
Water Mythril Badges
500 Victory Medals by End of '24
500/500
Flying Mythril Badge
Dragon Mythril Badge
Rock Mythril Badge
Ground Mythril Badge
Fairy Mythril Badge
Bug Mythril Badge
Old Goal Complete: All Gold Badges
Lead Team Ice (October)
Steel Mythril Badge
/
Ice and Dark Wishalloy Badges
Enough Specials for a Christmas Giveaway/Raffle
Grass Mythril Badge
Fighting Mythril Badge
Fire Mythril Badge
Poison Mythril Badge
Psychic Mythril Badge
Lead Team Dragon (May (Birth Month))
3 of Every Z-Crystal in Inventory
Lead Team Rock (September)

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 112
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
BrightRoses's AvatarBrightRoses
For my goals this year I'm hoping to at least get all of my gems to at least mythril. I'd also love to participate in type races more often! Also I'd like to start collecting lunar wings for a future hunt! I'm hoping to get around 400 (:

My Card

BINGO
(violet core)
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
I'm not sure I a happy with this card, but I'm gonna try to do at least some of these. Most if not all of them require more than one melan so I'm doubtful I'll get even close, but I had trouble picking melans to hunt after doing some based off TR hunts. I doubt Sally will be nice enough to me to get a Bingo hahaha I do want to consider getting my badges up to master too, but I'm not sure, I don't usually hunt long enough for those gems to build up. Eh, for now, lets go Cyclizar!!

My Card

BINGO
FREE
Hamez's AvatarHamez
Here is my card! Goals for 2024: 1. Lead Type Race Twice.
I would like to do it more often but it's a lot of work heh
2. Work on getting all Wishforged up to Nintendium
Which would only purely happen from melan hunting because I have no motivation to accelerate this at all lol
3. Start a Journal Living Dex
I don't think this will ever happen lol

My Card

BINGO
Melan Legendary Twin Melans Delta Melan Under 100 Chain Melan Birthday Melan - July 8th
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Gigavolt Havoc — 15,972 points
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 45/500
I have several goals this year! Let's start with the first one I hope to accomplish in March, the one I've been trying since last year: Get my first melan. It's been two years since I've been on this site, and its about time my first melan showed itself. I hope to complete a legend hunt, at least for shiny/albino. A melan legendary of my preferred nature would probably be somewhere towards 2025 and probably extend into 2026. I also hope to get Wishalloy Badges done! I'm close >:) I have other non-game goals, which includes deciding if I want to delete and revamp my Journal(I have some template credits, it means I'd have to do a lot of messages and sorting things out. I also hope to be good enough by the end of the year to start charging USD for templates I'm making. I aim to create an art shop where my art looks decent enough that people will pay a handsome amount of ZC for. I'm also hoping to complete my lonely Eeveelution collection, and depending on how things go, my lonely shiny collection! Also maybe start an ongoing contests :) There's much hope for 2024...
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
Hey guys! Glad to see this thread revived :] On my original bingo card, I had been somewhat going for a blackout, since most weren't melans. I realized though that while I'm still gonna hunt them, I don't care about some of them enough to consider them goals for the year. So I've switched them out with some melans that I want! We'll see if I get around to hunting them this year or not :] I also scrambled the order on mine to try to get a variety of specials in each row/column (at least one shiny, albino, and melan). Even if I don't get a single bingo, this should help me choose my future hunts ^^

Goals

This got a bit long, so putting it in a box ^^ - Bug Wishalloy! - I want to continue my 10k chain of joltik for funsies at least once this year! - I someday want to hunt a full special Xurkitree collection (S/A/M). While I'll try to get at least one of them this year during my electric type race, a melan is the overall goal, so that's what's on the bingo! - Melan Gliscor has been a planned hunt for a while now, so that'll be my priority melan hunt I think! - Open an art shop! Hopefully it'll ease me into taking "real" commissions (by that I mean offsite using real money) - Nickname every special in my fields - I have a LOT and not many are nicknamed, I think it'll help me appreciate them more! - Catch a shiny while fishing. Inspired by the fishing tourney, and because of the fishing update it should be a lot more reasonable to achieve. And hopefully I'll finish off some fishing tasks while doing it! - Get at least 1,000 points in every type race. I tend to reach this easily when I'm trying, but now it's something to actually hold myself to! - Obtain Arceus rank! I’m actually very close to achieving this already, but I need to make the final push at some point lol Obtained February 10th! Will try to maintain it throughout the year :]

My Card

BINGO
FREE
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Goals: Melan Virizion, Melan Cobalion, Delta Melan Skiddo, full wishalloy. Not sure if I want to stick with the bingo card format, since I can be quite indecisive about hunts and change things on the fly. I might just run my own bingo in my own journal so I can do indecisive things like "any normal type melan" or remove melans that get revamps that I don't want to hunt any more, or add in new exclusives/variants/Paldean mons that I *do* want to hunt. Or I can add "wishalloy badge x" or "reach x dp" or other goals besides just hatching melans.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
hanakoanime's Avatarhanakoanime
My goal this year is to start my grass melan collection and to upgrade my badges (at least water/grass) to wishalloy.

My Card

BINGO
FREE
Check out my trade shop. Also see my journal for s/a/m Pokemon available to dex. Icon/Avatar from the Muzzle of Nemesis album cover.
Score: 4675
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Delighted to see this return! With a change of thread came a change of Mons: Melan Meloetta and Melan Jestur have been replaced by Albini Duraludon and Albino Applin, respectively Melan Phantump may be replaced, depends on how Paldea proceeds after the next wave. Edit as of 22nd Jan: Melan Minior, Phantump and Gimmighoul replaced by Melan Gligar, Applin and Sableye respectively. Some goals as well, because Wynaut? - Wishforge Silver for everything (18/18) - Get at least 1500 points in each TR (4/12) - Additional goal: place in the top three in a tournament, ideally the top spot (Obtained) - Host Ghost TR next month (Birthmonth) (Obtained) - Speedrun Wishalloy Grass before July (Obtained) - Self-hatched Discovery Melan (Obtained, not an official goal, but still a milestone for me) - Hatch a Delta Melan (Obtained, ditto)

My Card

BINGO

Extra Melans

The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hey all, Luna here. I have a lot of long term goals and I'm hoping to complete a few this year here's the ones I'm prioritizing:- ☆ Complete at least 5 of my saved chains -- I currently have 76 saved chains and I really want to shorten that list. It doesn't help that I try to hunt melas for at least 3 other people as well as myself and I'm too impulsive to stick to a hunt for very long, ☆ Get my 2nd master dark badge ☆ Get my 1st master ghost & dragon badges. ☆ Make a start on my dark Mela living dex - all quirky natured ☆ Finish sorting my fields - I have over a lil over 7.3k pokemon however only 4k are visible due to the other fields being a mess and I only want single berry fields shown. ☆ COMPLETE - Hunt Chein-Pao - really excited for this one, I fell in love with Chein Pao when I first battled it in game and have been trying and failing to hoard credits since as I know I'm gonna need to rely on the supplier for at least half of my eggs.

Bingo Card

BINGO
2nd Master Dark
1st Master Dragon
1st Master Ghost
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here

Pages: 1234··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page