PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

40+ characters UFT/S

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123456··· 151617

Bump!

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Hi! I’d be interested in knowing if the hold for Cake Borb ever falls through! o: I’d also like to know what you’d be looking for, for Vibe?

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.png×7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

Apologies for the late response >> I'll definitely let you know if Cake Borb comes off hold! I'd be happy to let go of Vibe for 100zc!

QUOTE originally posted by HeartlessDemon

Apologies for the late response >> I'll definitely let you know if Cake Borb comes off hold! I'd be happy to let go of Vibe for 100zc!
No worries! I'd love to grab Vibe for 100zc! My toyhouse is Rojurou
WooperBlooper's AvatarWooperBlooper
ultra.pngc.png
hello! how much would you be looking for for these two: lycanskull shen huo(does this mean mystical/magical fire in chinese? i do understand some chinese haha) thank you~ :3

★eclipse ♡ she/her ♡ jolly★

★ hello! i'm WooperBlooper/eclipse~ ★
shop art shopjournal!credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm q signature pagedoll @nekojiru on pokefarm q
Hello! Shen Huo is valued at 10usd/1,000 (but I could take less!) and I'd like 600 for Lycanskull ^^ You're correct on Shen Huo's name origin, haha!
Bump!
WooperBlooper's AvatarWooperBlooper
ultra.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by HeartlessDemon

Hello! Shen Huo is valued at 10usd/1,000 (but I could take less!) and I'd like 600 for Lycanskull ^^ You're correct on Shen Huo's name origin, haha!
would you be willing to take 500 for lycanskull? thank you~ :3
That works with me! Please send a trade with what account you'd prefer I transfer the character to, appreciated <3
Bump!

Pages: 123456··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page