PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

40+ characters UFT/S

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 1234··· 141516

Apologies for the late response ^^' I'm happy to make that trade!

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
Hi there! I'm interested in lamp and Sephtis. I'm willing to trade Daichi (if you are still interested in him) and PFQ currency + maybe some art? Examples here, please click on gallery to see more recent art in the "fullbodies" tab. Thank you!
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • nothing here
school's not fun atm. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +299,227
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 99%
Calm nature
there's nothing here atm/center]
Pokeydapuppy's AvatarPokeydapuppy

QUOTE originally posted by HeartlessDemon

I've actually just added an extra piece and a themed summon item that were sitting in my files to their gallery! I believe I purchased bug friend for 1kzc, so I’d take 1.2kzc with the extra scribbles ^^
The new art is so adorable! Would you be interested in art instead as well? I've got just about enough but that'd be all that I have haha I am interested in taking them though! Thank you for letting me know :D
  • main
  • links
Please click on my babu's:
Animela
||
CanineMachine
Updatinggg
AsymDoll13

QUOTE originally posted by thebitoucan

Ooh, I do like those little guys, but I'm definitely open to Daichi + currency! How much would you be all right with adding?

QUOTE originally posted by Pokeydapuppy

I wouldn't mind art, especially humanoid! May I ask what you're willing to offer and your expected turnaround time?
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus

All good! I sent the post right before I went to bed anyway lol. The trade it is! Did you want me to send my guy to the ToyHouse you have listed in the first post?
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Art Shop
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe
Sure, thank you! I'll transfer the pup shortly ^^
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
Would 1.5 mil credits and 150ZC work? I can also offer mons in my UFT fields as well :)
I'll transfer the two over, appreciated <3
Pokeydapuppy's AvatarPokeydapuppy

I wouldn't mind art, especially humanoid! May I ask what you're willing to offer and your expected turnaround time?
For humanoid I can offer a thigh-up! But I could also do a bust + 400zc instead My tat is a max of 2 weeks, but I'd hope I can do it faster!
Hmm, I think I'd prefer the pure currency offer at the moment (though the bust + zc is admittedly tempting), if that's all right with you? ^^

Pages: 1234··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page