PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

40+ characters UFT/S

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

hello, I'd take just 150zc for them, thanks for the interest!

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Alrighty I will send over the payment~ My toyhouse is SirensEcho
0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
sent, thank you :)
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
What about are the price / OC / etc range(s) for Sunny, blind date zorua, & Lavender?

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
I've just placed Sunny on hold for another user, apologies, but I'm not picky on the other two! currency and trades are both okay ^^
No worries! I'm also interested in Mountain Ghost & Fracture I can offer trades atm! I have these!
very cool characters! My favorite was the dark/light purple outfit, but I also saw the Aurorus/Sableye and Kingdra/Ribombee. I'd be glad to make adds if you're willing to discuss something for all three!
I'd be totally happy to trade the Aurorus/Sableye & Kingdra/Ribombee, but unfortunately for that specific outfit I'm only looking for USD..!
completely understand! I'd be willing to trade Fracture + Zorua/Gengar for the two? :)
Sure thing!! Though I will have to transfer everything tomorrow, as it's quite late where I am and I am very tired. Thank you so much! Edit; Transfers have been sent! Could I ask you to transfer your side to AngelOShadows on TH?

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page