PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Rift in Time (Setup)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123456

mercuri's Avatarmercuri
ultra.png

QUOTE originally posted by Demonic Darkrai

QUOTE originally posted by mercuri

Hi, signing up for this very awesome roleplay Name: Clover Species: Sprigatito Gender: Female Age: 20 Description: Clover looks just like your usual Sprigatito, though instead of pink eyes, she has yellow eyes. She wears a matching yellow scarf with floral patterns on it. Backstory: Clover was born in the small area of Treasure Town. Over the years, the town got bigger. This was then when her parents decided that they wanted to leave and live elsewhere; so they left their family-owned bakery in her hands- er.. paws! Since then, she's been working at the bakery, trying to make her parents proud Personality: Clover is a sweet Sprigatito. She loves to help out with errands whenever she can and always tries to make a Pokemon's day better. Enthusiastic at times. She can be very sensitive though, especially when her feelings are hurt Occupation: Baker If there is anything else I need to add, please let me know. If this looks weird, sorry, I typed this out on mobile. xd
So, the only problem, Treasure Town no longer exists, Treasure Town is now Pokeopolis, it hasn't been called Treasure Town in at least 100 years, Treasure Town is akin to Jubilife Village in LA, and Pokeopolis is like Jubilife City in DPPl, hundreds of years ahead in the future
Oooh, im so sorry! I thought Pokeopolis was apart of Treasure Town, haha. ^^' Alrighty, let me fix that real quick!
Hello. My name is Mercuri! You can just call me Merc if you'd like, though. I am a huge fan of FNaF, Wings of Fire, Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP.
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
It's ok, but yeah, you're accepted. But yeah, the only Pokemon who are from Treasure Town as Hisuian forms and Alphas who travelled to Pokeopolis through a time rift
mercuri's Avatarmercuri
ultra.png

QUOTE originally posted by Demonic Darkrai

It's ok, but yeah, you're accepted. But yeah, the only Pokemon who are from Treasure Town as Hisuian forms and Alphas who travelled to Pokeopolis throough a time rift
Alright, thank you for informing me!
arceus.pngd+.png
Just posting to avoid the thread being deleted
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
master.pnge+.png
wait-- where is the rp thread?
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
arceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MelanUmbreon4

wait-- where is the rp thread?
Check the Reserved Tab on the first post
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
superior.png
Form! Name: Riley Pokemon species: Elgyem Gender: Nonbinary Likes: Sleeping for long periods, and watching all of the food in town be made Dislikes: Fighting whil they're tired Favorite foods: Cookies and cakes Disliked foods: Spicy food Background: Riley arrived at pokepolis from who knows where, up to who knows what. If asked, they'll say they're from galar, but strange markings on their arms suggest otherwise. While not much is known, actions speak louder than words. Their actions? Staring up at Venus longingly on particularly clear nights, reaching for it. Occupation: Petty Theif
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
arceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Grasslovania

Form! Name: Riley Pokemon species: Elgyem Gender: Nonbinary Likes: Sleeping for long periods, and watching all of the food in town be made Dislikes: Fighting whil they're tired Favorite foods: Cookies and cakes Disliked foods: Spicy food Background: Riley arrived at pokepolis from who knows where, up to who knows what. If asked, they'll say they're from galar, but strange markings on their arms suggest otherwise. While not much is known, actions speak louder than words. Their actions? Staring up at Venus longingly on particularly clear nights, reaching for it. Occupation: Petty Theif
Accepted
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
superior.png
thank you!

Who..are you?

Name: Penny Age: 13 Gender: Female Pronouns: She/Her Species: Eevee Occupation: Student Info: A small eevee who lives independently whilist attending school, balancing making ends meet with her education causes quite a strain on Penny! Yet, she still tries her best.

Okay..what else?

Personality: Penny is a very shy and awkward character who finds joy in collecting peculiar things like flowers and pebbles, she's very fearful of the outside world prefering to keep to herself in her own little bubble of saftey. This antisocial behaviour makes her come off to people as weird, making her a target to mockery at times and being too fearful to stand up for herself she just let's it happen, bottling up inside her instead. Backstory: She one day just out of the blue appeared after her mothers disappearance. It's said that Penny lived in a nearby cave with her vaporeon mother Shelly, not having a father with her. One day Penny's mother just..disappeared, gone.

..any other info?

"T-that's it..sorry.."

Penny's refrence!

Art By Moonixora

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; fairy.png 0

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page