PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Rift in Time (Setup)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123456

Thank you, but were the character sheets accepted?
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
Yes, my bad, I'll do my best to update the list as soon as I can
Howdy. Are applications still open? I don't they got closed after the RP started, or if this RP was dropped (considering I can't see a link other then the set up one).
8.png My Breeding Pair shop. Collecting regular deltas if you have any up for trade. 8.png
arceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Alpha-Night-Fang

Howdy. Are applications still open? I don't they got closed after the RP started, or if this RP was dropped (considering I can't see a link other then the set up one).
This is the setup, and yes, it's still open. The link to the actual RP is in the reserved tab
Name: Caladium (Cal) Species: Mightyena Age: 22 Gender: Bigender (she/him) Personality: A, maybe overly, friendly chatterbox. Calidum is naturally curious, and loves hearing gossip and life stories. While it is a strength, especially for the downhearted who needs an ear to be lent, her boundaries can be poor. Some find her quite annoying since she tries so hard to be your friend and will not shut up. How is she so long-winded? She seems to have a knack for getting into trouble, whether it is her hero complex, curiosity, or pushiness History: Cal grew up wanting to be a hero, like all the historical figures of the past. She thought the easiest was to go to school, to be an explorer! Unfortunately, it didn't work out. "Too lazy, too unfocused, too distracting." But it's fine. It didn't lead to an inferiority complex that she's using a hero complex to combat, psh. He left the business of exploring, choosing to learn the trade of running a business instead. He's a hero in a different way, providing bed and food, but he also wishes for a taste of adventure. Goal: While quite relaxed, even Cal is startled by the recent happenings in Pokeopolis. He feels no one is doing enough to figure out what's going on, so he'll figure it out himself...kinda. Well, he has an inn to run, full of tired explorers, people who've lost homes, and the occasional criminal passing through. It keeps him busy, but it also furthers his resolve, hearing the stories of hopeless people. Unfortunately for Caladium, or maybe unfortunately for everyone else, she tends to stick her nose where it's not wanted or doesn't belong. Weaknesses: Hero complex, impulsive, pushy, too curious, insecure Strengths: Sociable, good listener, sincere, bold, loyal Role: Pub/Innkeeper Sexuality: Aromantic This work?
arceus.pngd+.png
Accepted
arceus.pngd+.png
To everyone who has joined, we can start, I will do my best to get the character list updated ASAP
arceus.pngd+.png
Ok, everyone who has joined is now on the character list. If you still don't see your character on the list, let me know
mercuri's Avatarmercuri
ultra.png
Hi, signing up for this very awesome roleplay Name: Clover Species: Sprigatito Gender: Female Age: 20 Description: Clover looks just like your usual Sprigatito, though instead of pink eyes, she has yellow eyes. She wears a matching yellow scarf with floral patterns on it. Backstory: Clover was born in Pokeopolis. Her parents decided that they wanted to leave and live elsewhere; so they left their family-owned bakery in her hands- er.. paws! Since then, she's been working at the bakery, trying to make her parents proud Personality: Clover is a sweet Sprigatito. She loves to help out with errands whenever she can and always tries to make a Pokemon's day better. Enthusiastic at times. She can be very sensitive though, especially when her feelings are hurt Occupation: Baker If there is anything else I need to add, please let me know. If this looks weird, sorry, I typed this out on mobile. xd
Hello. My name is Mercuri! You can just call me Merc if you'd like, though. I am a huge fan of FNaF, Wings of Fire, Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP.
arceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by mercuri

Hi, signing up for this very awesome roleplay Name: Clover Species: Sprigatito Gender: Female Age: 20 Description: Clover looks just like your usual Sprigatito, though instead of pink eyes, she has yellow eyes. She wears a matching yellow scarf with floral patterns on it. Backstory: Clover was born in the small area of Treasure Town. Over the years, the town got bigger. This was then when her parents decided that they wanted to leave and live elsewhere; so they left their family-owned bakery in her hands- er.. paws! Since then, she's been working at the bakery, trying to make her parents proud Personality: Clover is a sweet Sprigatito. She loves to help out with errands whenever she can and always tries to make a Pokemon's day better. Enthusiastic at times. She can be very sensitive though, especially when her feelings are hurt Occupation: Baker If there is anything else I need to add, please let me know. If this looks weird, sorry, I typed this out on mobile. xd
So, the only problem, Treasure Town no longer exists, Treasure Town is now Pokeopolis, it hasn't been called Treasure Town in at least 100 years, Treasure Town is akin to Jubilife Village in LA, and Pokeopolis is like Jubilife City in DPPl, hundreds of years ahead in the future

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page