PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

THE HIVE V3 (A Bug-Type Clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 176177178179180181182183

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hmm maybe Krikitot? It has a really nice melan or maybe Snom? It looks like a little chocolate chip
Pfp from Pfq
AriToast's AvatarAriToast

QUOTE originally posted by XXAutumnGâmezzXX

What bug should I melan hunt? I have about 2 months worth of hypermode laying around, and thought, why not hunt a bug? (Not Joltik im only albino hunting it rn)
you should melan hunt paras since melan parasect looks really cool (the image is from the pokefarm wiki .<.)
Ari/Mylo I really like fnaf, bendy, cuphead, and minecraft (and a ton of other stuff) I'm super bad at drawing pokemon😀 Pfp made by me, background from wikipedia
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Could I suggest, in my completely unbiased opinion, that you melan hunt BUTTERFREE? 🥰😂
Score: 20,787
Team Ghost TR thread!
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
fishy-sticks's Avatarfishy-sticks
have you considered:
join the hive. icon: pokemon-icon-factory on tumblr, but compressed to 150x150 cause it was too big :( + LycanKai's Team Frame
Score: 481
Juku's AvatarJuku
All are extremely good suggestions!! If I had to offer one... hmm... maybe the Wurmple line...? Could get a bunch of Specials out of that one! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

I'll do crustle and dwebble. They are little guys. (I like the rock crab^^)
Pfp Drawn by me. Its CC aka the one and only Carrot cake. (Most ppl know him as crying child tho) Also i am garbage at QoL so don't expect an amazing siganture
fishy-sticks's Avatarfishy-sticks
HAHAHHA YES!!! ANOTHER ONE CLAIMED BY THE ROCK CRAB good luck soldier.
Raziya's AvatarRaziya

QUOTE originally posted by XXAutumnGâmezzXX

I'll do crustle and dwebble. They are little guys. (I like the rock crab^^)
Honestly one of my favorite hunts has been Dwebble, because I got a shiny, albino, and melan female and I named them Crabrielle, Crabigale, and Crabitha lol
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
Next month I'm in team bug!
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Newest Albino
Lv. 41 — 4,707 / 5,167
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugRock
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature

Pages: 123··· 176177178179180181182183

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page