PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

THE HIVE V3 (A Bug-Type Clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 177178179180181182183184

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
While in the process of searching for a relic statue I hatched this very beautiful ice queen Edit: Maravol pattern is repeat
Pfp from Pfq
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
Howdy, ya'll! herblawyerup here, resident Paras line enjoyer - I generally like most other bugs a high amount as well, so decided to ask if i could join... i'm pretty reserved for the most part, but thought it might be fun! currently mid hunting worm so seems fitting i join on a time i'm hunting bug haha...
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
fishy-sticks's Avatarfishy-sticks
hey is it just me or is the main page like. SUPER broken. "all the code got obliterated" levels of broken.
join the hive. icon: pokemon-icon-factory on tumblr, but compressed to 150x150 cause it was too big :( + LycanKai's Team Frame
Score: 0
Mourning's AvatarMourning
it's broken for me too, i've seen a couple shops with detailed coding breaking too, so its not just us

mourning | he/it | 20

your friendly local bug/electric trainer :3
My silly journal! Bug!Electric!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bea on Twitter TR Trophy @Cherushii78
Type Race Score; 720
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
Yeah, it's something to do with the server-side caching which is now being messed with. Hopefully it comes back eventually and nothing has to be redone :,)
fishy-sticks's Avatarfishy-sticks
"happy april fools!! we broke the website :P" - neit, probably (silly) this is WEEEIRD tho.
Juku's AvatarJuku
Yup yup, that was happening to me too when I was editing it a bit yesterday, haha; has to do with the lag happening & the BBCode taking too long to compile! After a page refresh (or two, or three, haha) it fixed itself every time for me! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Mourning's AvatarMourning
oh yeah its already fixed itself!! neat, i didnt expect that
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I got my gemmies for my next badge but it's been hard finding the relic statue because I don't have a Gragon's Gift :'(
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
ah yes, april fools is worm eating the code...tsk tsk worms/ lighthearted, joking/ the little dog mon racing thing that popped up a while was fun tho!

Pages: 123··· 177178179180181182183184

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page