PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

THE HIVE V3 (A Bug-Type Clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 178179180181182183184

Mourning's AvatarMourning

QUOTE originally posted by Honey Bunny

I got my gemmies for my next badge but it's been hard finding the relic statue because I don't have a Gragon's Gift :'(
if all else fails, you can combine lower relics on the credits page! i do it a lot, because i get too many relic coppers than i know what to do with

mourning | he/it | 20

your friendly local bug/electric trainer :3
My silly journal! Bug!Electric!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bea on Twitter TR Trophy @Cherushii78
Type Race Score; 795
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 60 — 2,055 / 10,981
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugRock
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
I GOT ANOTHER ONE ^^
Pfp Drawn by me. Its CC aka the one and only Carrot cake. (Most ppl know him as crying child tho) Also i am garbage at QoL so don't expect an amazing siganture
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
30th shiny wow never thought I'd make it this far this baby was adopted by my melan mice
Pfp from Pfq
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
Decided to not become Beautifly, sadly, but at least I have a worm to keep at shiny base form forever <3
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 15 — 194 / 721
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Bug
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
Hiya guys I'm back for good!! I decided I want to hunt only nincada idk why but I just do! I want to try and own huge fields of Melan nincadas it's a dream plus I'm gonna be changing my username tomorrow ^^ I'm super happy to be back here been awhile and this username is staying with me so I'm trying to think of names. Sorry for the long post just missed everyone and my depression and my brain made me hunt unhappy hunts now being back to bugs I feel much more happy!
Avatar by Tiaxy, Milkyway by Bugmilk ~Snek goes Blep~
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Finally got an aesthetic delta in my pattern and it's so pretty
Changed to my permanent name hehe it's my nickname at work and my apartment! XD because I'm the bug lady and spider mom
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
Would it be breaking a rule if I post a link to a suggestion post in here? (I didn't see anything saying I couldn't but I wanted to double check before posting)
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!!
Score: 1054
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
Juku's AvatarJuku

QUOTE originally posted by Kit kat 54

Would it be breaking a rule if I post a link to a suggestion post in here? (I didn't see anything saying I couldn't but I wanted to double check before posting)
Just asked about this in the Discord server! According to Suríya, as long as you're not "advertising it for votes" (i.e. posting one & saying "please upvote / support this Suggestion,") you're good to go! A simple discussion should be fine! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
Got it! I just saw this suggestion and thought it might be of interest to my fellow bug lovers c: boop!

Pages: 123··· 178179180181182183184

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page