PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Supplier Pass Suggestions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Supplier Pass Suggestions >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sherrie

wow such incredible thinking. but, niet trust, it wasn't a mistake. I think many players and I would love it if you just kept the supplier as is and let the players stay happy 😐❤❤❤ 🤗❤💕💖
The players would also "be happy" if every single Egg hatched Shiny. That doesn't mean it's good for the game. My current thoughts would be along the lines of "hold time = 12x the max delivery time, counting from when the order was placed". So practical hold time would be somewhere between 11x and 12x depending on how quickly it actually arrived. This would bring back the 24 hour limit for the Swarm category, but give you almost half a year to claim Ditto eggs. The point being, it shouldn't be infinite, because that enables "advantage play" for certain egg hatching tournaments, if you can pre-order a mountain of eggs and hold them until a specific Tournament happens.
I can definitely look into tiers of passes that give more slots. Here's an example of how it could work with the locking of "in-use" passes: - Let's say you already have the max of 6 orders in progress. You want to order another 3 eggs, and you have a "Supplier Pass 10" in your inventory. - After confirming, the "Supplier Pass 10" would be "locked" to your account, giving you 10 extra slots even though you're only using 3 of them. - You could then order another 7 eggs without any further Pass being needed, since you have an active expansion of 10 slots. - Once you've collected enough of your orders to be below the normal limit of 6 again, the locked "Supplier Pass 10" becomes reclaimable, since you aren't actively using it any more. Essentially this means that the pass is "used" to expand your Supplier orders, but you can "reclaim" them once you aren't using them any more. It was always intended to be that one pass equals one extra order. Going forward I do want to have bigger passes, but let's stick with the solo pass for a moment. If I have one and order an extra egg with it, then trade it to a friend so they can order an extra egg, that's two eggs being ordered with a single pass - and of course there's no reason to stop there. This is the "overpowered" part of the pass that's literally not working as intended. That's what I intend to adjust with the "pass locking" system.
Of course with such a rework, the prices would need to change. They'll still be quite expensive because the Supplier is primarily useful for lategame players so it's good to have that be expensive overall. But obviously if I intentionally add something like a "Supplier Pass 10", I'm sure we can all agree that having it cost 5k GP is a bit excessive! When the time comes, there'll be a way to recover some value from the passes - whether that be a full or partial refund of the GP, or trading them in for an appropriate bulk pass.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page