PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Supplier Pass Suggestions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Supplier Pass Suggestions >

Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
booster.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Speaking of that, I think outright removing the collection time limit was a mistake. I will be considering bringing it back - although much more forgiving than its previous 24 hour period. All of these are "vague plans" at the moment, but I just wanted to give some insight into what options I'm considering right now.
wow such incredible thinking. but, niet trust, it wasn't a mistake. I think many players and I would love it if you just kept the supplier as is and let the players stay happy 😐❤❤❤ 🤗❤💕💖 I agree with xaandiir. Don't bring the time limit back. Only a week for eggs??? that's crazy. I can imagine how annoying it would be knowing that there's a time limit. Stuff happens, life happens. Maybe some people are waiting for a good sei day to use up all the eggs in their supplier. Adding a time limit would be cruel as hell dude. imagine losing hundreds of eggs and thousands of credits because you couldn't go through all the eggs in time because something happened irl. there are so many more reasons but I think I'm going to sleep.
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page