PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 19202122232425

brèâd's Avatarbrèâd

QUOTE originally posted by brèâd

just popping in to let everyone know that i moved my journal and thus my post as well. new link is here
i think this was missed.
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

SCA Shiny Hatching Competition!

Welcome one and all to the very first competition for the SCA side of the Clan Triad! We have been a little lackadaisical (RE: lazy) about keeping things active, so now it's time for a quick contest to bring back activity! The idea for this contest is that in a 14 day span from August 1 to August 14, you hatch as many shiny pokemon as you can. Before you despair, however, people hunting WITH Hypermode will be competing with each other, and people hunting WITHOUT Hypermode will be competing with each other -- this way the difficulty of hunting without HM doesn't have a disadvantage against the others!
First prize for both hunting tiers will be a 30-day Hypermode Voucher Second place is 300 and Third place is 150 for both tiers. Those who do not place in the top 6 for the main prizes will receive a shiny or albino Scatterbug with the Pokeball pattern from Shazi in descending order of who has the most valid shiny entries.
Hypermode Entrants Non-Hypermode Entrants
Sparkys Selkir KaraKara Erable Annador Skiddo Grimmew SilentWolf Bread BlankSmile TimelordSnowy Eternal-Hopes

The Rules & Information

Your participation announcing post will serve as your tracking post. For a pokemon to be counted, it must meet the following criteria. 1.) Be linked and the hatch date with the days of August 1 to August 14. ** Pokemon that cannot be easily opened by a link will be disqualified, and pokemon hatched August 15 onward will not be counted. 2.) Only tracked pokemon edited into your post will be considered valid. 3.) Pokemon MUST be hatched by you, the entrant, not other users to help you. 4.) If you enter as a HM entrant you must remain with HM for the duration of the contest. If you enter as a non-HM entrant you must remain without HM for the duration of the contest ** If a pokemon is seen to go from one status to the other in it's timeline (meaning if previous entries were WITH HM and then newer ones were WITHOUT HM or vice versa) they will be disqualified and not counted in your score. 5.) What you hunt does not matter. It's up to you to be competitive. 6.) You may set up your entries post however you like, but your Hypermode entry status (whether with, or without HM) must be included. Your entry post will be linked on the main info, above.
As always, if you have any questions -- please feel free to post on this thread and ask them!
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2192 — Shiny Total: 37 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
I would love to enter. I will be with HM for the contest.

Shinies

Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
This seems pretty fun! I'll be participating with Hypermode ^^

Shinies

Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
Karakara's AvatarKarakara
Oooh this will be fun! :D I´ll participate as well!
[Hunting with Hypermode]

Shinies

Buying: Ruby Orbs for 20 and Order's Crests for 20 each. PM me or check out my shop Avatar by Temporal
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Entering with HM ^~^ Hopefully I'll be done latios by the start lol.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

annador's Avatarannador
I'd love to join the hm group. (:

Shinies

Chain started at 72/1733, apparently lost most of them but here's what I have track of! And Fomantis is being stingy. :c
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Score: 8000
TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy
Entering without HM with my luck I doubt I'll get even one but might as well since I'm always gem/shiny hunting if I'm not evolving

Shinies

None
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Entering the Shiny Hatching Contest with HM !!

sparkles

--- I'm not sure if these four will count? I hatched them during the contest, but I haven't had chance to edit them in until now. So I'm just posting them separate.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Rory's AvatarRory
Sadly I'm too busy to participate (and my hypermode ends about in the middle of the contest :p ), so I wish good luck to all of you!
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd

Pages: 123··· 19202122232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page