PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lone's Market Stall (Dexes, Gems, & More)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 273274275276

Tenn's AvatarTenn
Lone, let's trade! I Want: Dex trades Palafin Zero forme Palafin Hero forme Brambleghast Pawmot Miraidon Ultimate Mode Koraidon Apex Build Gholdengo For My: 5000 credits Anything Else?: Thank you very much for your service!
(By the hearts of broken dreams) Let’s build it one piece at a time, A today where you’re not alone (Always, Always) We’ve created a fortunate nation again Ah, all the time “Why do people get close to one another?” I question, and the sun rises
Ashki's AvatarAshki
Lone, let's trade! I Want: Dex trades! All 17 Silvally forms Attack, Defence, Speed Deoxys forms Origin Giratina 50% Zygarde Primal Dialga Primal Palkia Super-Saiyan Rattata Super-Saiyan Raticate Super-Saiyan 2 Raticate Super-Saiyan 3 Raticate Super-Saiyan 4 Raticate Shinorin [Incandescent] Sikannos [Unfettered] Mega Marshadow For My: 65 GP Anything Else?: I think I did my math right!! But please let me know if I'm off at all :) Thank you so much for hosting this service!
Tenn's AvatarTenn
Lone, let's trade! I Want: Dex Trade Rabsca (completely forgot that yesterday oops) For My: 100 credits Anything Else?: Thank you very much!
Leahuuu's AvatarLeahuuu
Lone, let's trade! I Want: Shiny Zorua please! For My: 13ZC? If needed it can be priced up, but according to my math that's the price. Anything Else?: Nope! That's all! Thank you! - Valentine
Haii!! I'm Leah:3
LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Sorry for the unannounced closure, real is...not fun rn, it's been a hard year already and I'm really not sure I'm looking forward to the rest of it. That's not why you're here though so let me just get to shop updates, the shop is tentatively back open. Responses may be slower but I will get to them as I can, if I need a breather again it'll probably be announced in my journal if at all (sry ahead of time). UFT fields have been reorganized to hopefully make them easier to manage and some more 'mons have been moved into them. Dex listings should be fully up-to-date again with newer 'mons but expect future updates to be slower, if a 'mon isn't listed but is visible in my 'holding pen' field then it's available. The PWYW sale is also still ongoing for the forseeable future. The item shop has been cleaned up a little but might be revisited when I have more energy to go over it.
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Hope RL improves for you, soon! That said, I’ve got three Dragonium-Z I’d like to swap for your three Psychium-Z, if that’s alright?
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Bossa's AvatarBossa
Lone, let's trade! I Want: Egg dex assistance with Combat Breed Tauros For My: Origin Sash (assuming I understood correctly and you're collecting them?) Anything Else?: I have plenty of Dittos so I should be fine just borrowing Tauros.
Tenn's AvatarTenn
Hope things are improving for you! Wishing you the best. Lone, let's trade! I Want: Dex Trade Deoxys Attack + Defense + Speed Genesect Burn + Chill + Douse + Shock All Silvally Memories For My: 50 GP Anything Else?: I got my own Silvally, so I'd only need the Memories. Thank you very much!
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
Lone, let's trade! I Want: 49 Small Fire Gems + 156 Small Ice Gems + Albino Zorua M Naughty + Albino Drampa M Naughty For My: 49 Small Psychic Gems + 5 Small Steel Gems + 8 Small Dragon Gems + 429 GP + 33 ZC Anything Else?:
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
Hi. Can be 66k credits for yours 19 Small Fire Gems + 3 Small Ice Gems?

Pages: 123··· 273274275276

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page