PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PWYW Sylveon x Skitty Fusion designs

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

Ranaki's AvatarRanaki
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by SkittyChan

Is the skitty or Sylveon still available?
The Sylveon base of the fusion is still up!
《Rana | She/Her》 Very casual user; also an artist who mainly draws vtubers and ocs (twt: @Ranakii_) Icon by Rickysan
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Ranaki's AvatarRanaki
master.pnge.png
boop
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png
Hihi! Really love the fusion that's left, would you be interested in a design of my own in exchange for it? Got a few in my shop that is available, any one of them that you like regardless of price! If not, not at all a problem ofc ^^
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me! a.png

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
summon_mew2.png 3/200
Ranaki's AvatarRanaki
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Hihi! Really love the fusion that's left, would you be interested in a design of my own in exchange for it? Got a few in my shop that is available, any one of them that you like regardless of price! If not, not at all a problem ofc ^^
I can go for the normal coloured dragon Spheal ^^ I'm wondering also if it's alright if I design like the rest of its evo line too based on it? it's such a neat little concept for a lil silly round boy I can send them over thru ToyHouse so just tell me your user and I'll transfer them over :]
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ranaki

I can go for the normal coloured dragon Spheal ^^ I'm wondering also if it's alright if I design like the rest of its evo line too based on it? it's such a neat little concept for a lil silly round boy I can send them over thru ToyHouse so just tell me your user and I'll transfer them over :]
Sure sure! It's fully yours to do with however once I send you the unwatermarked version in pm, which includes designing the lil round guy's evo line! And I'm glad to hear you like 'em :D I'll get the pic in a few then, thank you very much! And my th is Tiaxy and a link to it is in my sig too!
Ranaki's AvatarRanaki
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

snip

QUOTE originally posted by Ranaki

Sure sure! It's fully yours to do with however once I send you the unwatermarked version in pm, which includes designing the lil round guy's evo line! And I'm glad to hear you like 'em :D I'll get the pic in a few then, thank you very much! And my th is Tiaxy and a link to it is in my sig too!
I have the unwatermarked version over at toyhouse, just sent them over ^^ thanks!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png
Got 'em, thank you very much aswell!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page