PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"I'll draw your Pokémon OCs" PWYW edition!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Hi, would a boxbox be okay? Kaito please, include the lighter :]
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Xirin's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXirin
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Hiii! I assume since this thread is unlocked, you are open to more commissions? I'd like to order art of four characters if it's okay, but I understand if that is too many. From my understanding in the front post, it's okay to order more than one at a time :3 I'd like to pay 1k gold each, so 4k gold total? If this is too low I'll see what I can scrounge up for you. Every character will be in their own hidebox so it's not as confusing, with their own TH linked and the TH profiles have descriptions to help. There's a lot of text as well so if you are confused, please PM me ^^ Every character is a pokemon.

Tori

Toyhouse Pose: I was thinking of her shooting a feather arrow (signature move)? Kind of like this but maybe in the air. Additional notes: This is mentioned in her character profile page but the colors of the snowflake crystal aren't quite accurate. They match more of the shaded one than the unshaded, but the actual colors of the crystal are more like a lustrous orb (to match Caelia, the second character that I'm requesting art of.)

Caelia

Toyhouse Pose: Kind of matching what I was thinking for Tori, I'd like her to be on the offensive. If you can draw her singing but as an attack (perish song-esque), that would be great. Also in the air/flying, maybe? Additional notes: Nothing special, everything should be written in her profile.

Moom

Toyhouse Pose: Not sure for her, actually. Maybe you can just draw something cute or her flying with a floating map in front of her travelling? You can also draw her with her hood on and flying, etc. More options for this one since I don't have a specific one in mind. Additional notes: Mentioned in the profile, but she's designed after the vtuber Nanashi Mumei, so you can also google her if you need more refs. If you draw Moom in a pose where you can see the inside of the hood/cloak, tail, covert feathers, or bow tie, you can color it after the teal in Mumei's cloak.

Fae

Toyhouse Pose: Using magic, perhaps casting a spell? Like a psychic/fairy type move, maybe? Additional Notes: Most recent art that I drew is the best ref, she has the little tattoos on the side of her face and eyeshadow. But otherwise, the other arts serve as decent refs as well, I just figured that my first art was so outdated!
Additionally, if you'd like, I can PM you unwatermarked versions of refs so you can color match better since I realize the watermark may obscure some of the colors. I'd also love if you can PM me during the art process so I can see your sketches and stuff, since I think it's super cool to see your creativity as an artist myself :D If you have any questions too, you're free to poke me in PMs! I love your art <3 Take care and thanks for reading! Edit: Updated another character that I wanted art of so I added her, but do let me know if I'm ordering too many.
I actually wanted to post an update but forgot and didn't lock the thread again ldhsushsjs I don't think I can take on that many when I still have a bunch of comms to do (so I don't get too stressed), but feel free to chose two of the ones you posted and I'll take them on, since this was my mistake! :>

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

Hi, would a boxbox be okay? Kaito please, include the lighter :]
Yes that's alright! I'll be locking this thread again while I'm working on comms! Please send any information pr questions by PM :>
Xirin's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXirin
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Just giving a quick update: only two more comms to go till I got them all done! :>

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page