PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta no Mori (Delta Forest) Rp Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 12

RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
Welcome To Delta Forest!
You have fallen into a forgotten forest dubbed Delta Forest (or Delta no Mori) by its late creators. Recently, after decades of this forest being forgotten, rifts have started to open up, and Pokémon have started to come from them. Who will you meet? What will you do? What friends (or enemys) will you make? See you soon!
Rules
1. Follow all Pokefarm Q RP Thread rules (and regular rules as well)! 2. Up to 3 characters can exist for one person at a time. (4 if you give me a good reason why.) 3. If you wish to know anything about characters, PM me! (That goes for any other questions as well) 4. Please, have fun! 5. If you want to, add a funny "hot take" to your character sheet! :D
Rp character setup sheet
Name Pokemon Species Age Gender Appearance Description History(optional)
Accepted Characters
QT-09 the Terabbit by RoadkilBanana Sakura the Shiny Zeraora also by RoadkilBanana Asuka the Frosvoir by SubChampion-IRIS Katrina the Ditto by ShootingStarRain Hope the Hoopa by MijumaruLover1 Daimaru the Snorlax by Lysium Mirage the Espathra also by Lysium Frost the Alpha Shiny Froslass by SnowFox
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. RP sprite credit goes to the PMD Sprite Repository. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
Name: QT-09 Pokemon Species: Terabbit Age: Unknown (because robot) Gender: Male Appearance: A mostly regular Terabbit, with a few scratch marks on his body and some wires loose. Description: He has the standard Bri`ish robotic accent, and his personality varies, but he is mostly humble and friendly. History: Unknown
Name: asuka Pokemon Species: Frovoir Age: 18 Gender: female Appearance: frovoir with a nice dress Descriptionjust look at my sigture History(optional) asuka got rifted from Twlight gland an to this place from the presant
Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
Time Flower

Time Flower

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

An ancient flower that seems to hold images of the distant past.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 31 — 563 / 2,382
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Accepted! After some consideration i have decided to open up the regular RP thread. And, i will be on Pokefarm Q almost all day every day, because i currently have nothing better to do, and i want to moderate this RP as much as i can, so i can keep it as polished and nice as possible. Have fun :D Mod edit: posts merged
Name: Katrina Pokemon Species: Ditto Age: Let's just say she's a baby Ditto Gender: Usually Ditto are genderless but she likes she/her pronouns Appearance: A regular Ditto with a dark pink bow on her head Description: Any Pokémon she transforms into will be chibi-fied. And her attacks are kind of flimsy. She's very timid and when she is scared she will start crying. History: She is an orphan but got taken in by several Pokémon.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
baby ditto accepted
I forgot to mention she just says "ditto" no matter what...
🐢👍 Also, i forgot to mention, there are no wild pokemon in the forest, also the forest is surrounded mountains that are endlessly extending upwards.
Name: Hope Pokemon Species: Hoopa Age: 9 Gender: True Hoopa are genderless, but Hope is not a true Hoopa. Regardless, she prefers she/her pronouns Appearance: A Hoopa wearing an Arceus-themed pendant Description: Speaks (limited) Japanese, and is a lot fluffier than usual (sentient plush... somehow); her moves are Psychic (which she mainly uses to float around) and Shadow Ball History: Originally from the human world (hence the "fluffiness"), entered Delta Forest through an odd portal (not via rings, for only a true Hoopa's rings can become portals) ...and yes, I'm bringing Hope back.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
accepted, is she from the twilight glade, or from another timeline of sorts?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page