PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Egg chain notif set off?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Saphíradress's AvatarSaphíradress
Is there a way to turn the notification off that tells you that your chain may be broken? I constantly break my chain but don't want to accidentally use an egg pass. Couldn't find this anywhere
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
You can give your radar to a Pokemon to hold, which will disable it so you don't get chain warnings.

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

You can give your radar to a Pokemon to hold, which will disable it so you don't get chain warnings.
But if it gets disabled, wouldn't that mean i can't hatch albinos aymore? I always charge it for the tiny chance that it is possible, but don't really put great seriousness in upholding a chain. Or will that keep the possibility of hatching an albino and just disable the messages?
Pokéradar only affects shiny chains so you shouldn't have problems hatching albinos still! Albino Radar rolls for a chance every time so it doesn't care if there's a chain active or not c:
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
ah thank you. Will it affect the shiny chance too if a Pokemon holds it?
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
Your shiny chance will be the base random chance if a Pokémon holds the radar, as giving it as an item disables its functions. If your problem is with breaking a chain and starting a new one, you can also manually reset the chain: https://pokefarm.com/shinyhunt/, the second tab at the bottom has a hidebox labeled “Danger Zone” where you can force reset your chain.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
I do want a chain but i do not want to get warnings for breaking. That's the problem 😅
EdgyMcEdge's AvatarEdgyMcEdge
You will get warnings as long as you have a chain. It's just a single extra click, though.
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
How long is your chain before you break it? If you break it often enough that the warning gets annoying, the shiny boost might not be big enough to be worth it

QUOTE originally posted by RosyBird

How long is your chain before you break it? If you break it often enough that the warning gets annoying, the shiny boost might not be big enough to be worth it
Depends, i adopt what i find in the shelter. Sometimes, it is a lot of the same species,sometimes it's different. Maybe it's not too much, though i thought it is better than nothing. And if i click fast, i sometimes seem to nearly hit the "use egg pass" button on accident. Did not happen yet, but i don't need to risk it. Or maybe i should just take it a little slower.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page