PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Icons!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Chiro's AvatarChiro
senior.pnge.png
I need phone doodle practice!! I'll be doing free icons!! (My art program will be chicken smoothie's oekaki, so if you would not like your art publicly shown, please do not order.) I don't have any examples yet, but hopefully I can change that!! I don't usually draw human(oids) but I also need practice for that, so offer up your ocs!! (Please credit my pfq when posting on pther sites! Thanks!)

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon- Me!! Happy Early Pride Month! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
aixle's Avataraixle
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Tossing Ny in here! And if for whatever reason you wanna try out others, I do have a few other characters you could check out if you're interested (although half of them don't have ref sheets just yet...)
My PFP is of my fursona Ny, and was made by the very talented Dachsbuns
Chiro's AvatarChiro
senior.pnge.png
Yeah!! I'll get started right now >:3
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png
Hihi! Would like to offer up my bat gal Phesca for your doodling needs! (Her design was made with oekaki aswell, got her pretty recently ^^)
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me! a.png

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
summon_mew2.png 3/200
Chiro's AvatarChiro
senior.pnge.png
Yeah!! Bats are so cute, love drawin em :3
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png
They indeed are ^^
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
senior.pnge.png
i'd like to offer my little sshishu <3
tba
Chiro's AvatarChiro
senior.pnge.png
Oml yes!!What an adorable lil floof!! Also, Id like to deliver an order/give an example!! Icon of Ny!
aixle's Avataraixle
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Ahhh, Ny looks so good! Now, I imagine it's alright for me to share the icon elsewhere, since you've given the OK for the other art of Ny you've done, but I figure I should ask if you'd rather I credit it to you on here or to you on chicken smoothie?
Chiro's AvatarChiro
senior.pnge.png
If you post it on chicken smoothie, credit my chicken smoothie, otherwise, you can credit my pfq if that's ok!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page