PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸 the crystarium art/adopt shop 🌸

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

G'raha Tia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngG'raha Tia
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ratboyray

sjjsjsjd sorry to bother! but i wanted to sliiightly update the thing i did but i was too lazy to go to the toyhouse profile where i originally left the comment :'P also ty for reminding me this game exists i had an old account but couldnt remember the password so im getting back into it yippeeeee type of art: icon references: https://toyhou.se/26418850.cherry-bomb#79512052 (it is the custom u recently completed for me sjsjsjsjshsj btw i love them sooooooo much) prompt/pose: a generally silly vibe i guess :3 like maybe smiling, if u wanted a pose, maybe a peace sign? idk :P if u want more details id be glad to give more!! payment: zc
YAYYY i'm glad ur getting back into it.. i love dis game i wanted to finish a couple things before accepting but i am here 2 accept now :3 u can either pay half upfront or the whole thing after i'm done it is up to you!!

g'raha / kit / kinaster ‖ they/them ‖ 21+

kinaster & veevee hoarder
9.pngu.pngh.png9.pngd.png7.png normal.png Score: 0
art / adopt shop journal carrd toyhou.secredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @sketchtune on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll @Xtremity on Toyhou.se Banner @dykereisen on Tumblr
ratboyray's Avatarratboyray
rookie.png

QUOTE originally posted by G'raha Tia

QUOTE originally posted by ratboyray

sjjsjsjd sorry to bother! but i wanted to sliiightly update the thing i did but i was too lazy to go to the toyhouse profile where i originally left the comment :'P also ty for reminding me this game exists i had an old account but couldnt remember the password so im getting back into it yippeeeee type of art: icon references: https://toyhou.se/26418850.cherry-bomb#79512052 (it is the custom u recently completed for me sjsjsjsjshsj btw i love them sooooooo much) prompt/pose: a generally silly vibe i guess :3 like maybe smiling, if u wanted a pose, maybe a peace sign? idk :P if u want more details id be glad to give more!! payment: zc
YAYYY i'm glad ur getting back into it.. i love dis game i wanted to finish a couple things before accepting but i am here 2 accept now :3 u can either pay half upfront or the whole thing after i'm done it is up to you!!
alrighttt :3 i could do it when ur done bc i cant bother to divide 1500/2 lol
bump ft. 2 things i finished from this thread :3

Twice's AvatarTwice
arceus.pngc+.png
type of art: full art! references: Was hoping to let you pick whichever you like best out of these: them or this critter orrr this guy! prompt/pose: any kind of 'party' or 'troublemaker' vibe works for the first two, for the third i think more of a blissful or sad vibe is fine but overall im fine giving complete artistic freedom :) payment: I have a bunch of Z crystals I can offer if that's okay! 2 normalium 1 electrium 1 waterium 2 grassium 3 icium 4 fightinium 1 psychium 2 rockium 2 ghostium 2 dragonium 3 darkinium 5 steelium I think that totals around 4200 zc? I don't mind just giving them all to you or doing half z-crystals and half ZC or whatever combination, whatever works best for you ^^
Icon commissioned from DandyBambiAndy on TH.

QUOTE originally posted by Twice

type of art: full art! references: Was hoping to let you pick whichever you like best out of these: them or this critter orrr this guy! prompt/pose: any kind of 'party' or 'troublemaker' vibe works for the first two, for the third i think more of a blissful or sad vibe is fine but overall im fine giving complete artistic freedom :) payment: I have a bunch of Z crystals I can offer if that's okay! 2 normalium 1 electrium 1 waterium 2 grassium 3 icium 4 fightinium 1 psychium 2 rockium 2 ghostium 2 dragonium 3 darkinium 5 steelium I think that totals around 4200 zc? I don't mind just giving them all to you or doing half z-crystals and half ZC or whatever combination, whatever works best for you ^^
hihi :3 you don't have to overpay if you don't want to!! either way i can definitely work with them, i wanna draw the skitty if that's cool >:3
Twice's AvatarTwice
arceus.pngc+.png

hihi :3 you don't have to overpay if you don't want to!! either way i can definitely work with them, i wanna draw the skitty if that's cool >:3
I definitely do not mind at all And awesome, I can see them looking epic in your style! Would you like me to start sending over the crystals now? ^^

I definitely do not mind at all And awesome, I can see them looking epic in your style! Would you like me to start sending over the crystals now? ^^
we can wait til im done! i should be done before type race :3c
Twice's AvatarTwice
arceus.pngc+.png

we can wait til im done! i should be done before type race :3c
Okie, no rush at all!! And thank you so much :D
helloooo everypony i am currently sketching things from here :3c i also decided to attach my adopts to this shop instead of making a separate one bc.. my brain is small and has little room for thoughts also added a bunch of summons i'm looking for + cleaned up pokemon payment options to make things a bit smoother :3 lmk if anything should be clarified or anything! yippee! bump!
thecarmen's Avatarthecarmen
ultra.pnge.png
hello! before i order, do you draw humans?

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page