PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 106107108109

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
Caelan looked at his pocket where the Beast Ball laid and said to himself, "Well, I guess I can't keep putting this off forever." before bringing out the Beast Ball and releasing the Ultra Beast inside. As he saw it come out, it appeared to be sleeping, but it wasn't like any Ultra Beast he'd read about. In fact, it looked more like an Eeveelution than anything else. As the Pokémon woke up, it looked up at Caelan and its eyes looked like they had a galaxy swirling inside of them.
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Flutter looks at the strange eeveelution with amazement. l.png wow! they look so pretty!
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
"Oh my goodness! I've never seen a Pokémon like this before," Sammy says, his eyes practically sparkling with wonder. Bubbles, curious, heads over to her Trainer. She seems intrigued by the strange Pokémon.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
arceus.pngd+.png
Caelan took out his Rotom Phone to check the Pokédex app. He told them, "It seems it's called Galaxeon. And this is a doozy, it's not any type I've ever heard of. Seems it's a Cosmic-type Pokémon. But it does seem to be some sort of Eeveelution."
ultra.png
Flutter goes over to the galaxeon, her eyes still sparkling with wonder. l.png so pretty!
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
"That is quite interesting..." He looks closely at the strange eeveelution, and Goose walks over to it.
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
arceus.pngd+.png
The Galaxeon smiles at both Flutter and Goose and said to Flutter, "Thank you! You're very pretty too!" before looking at Caelan and smiling at her trainer, rubbing her head against his leg in affection.
ultra.png
Flutter is happy, and she pets the galaxeon. l.png thank you!
"Luca?" [Galaxeon? How interesting...] Aaron pipes up, coming over to investigate.
arceus.pngd+.png
Galaxeon looked over to the Iron Pharoah, and greeted them, "Hi, that's right, I'm a Galaxeon! What kind of Pokémon are you? You look a lot like a Lucario."

Pages: 123··· 106107108109

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page