PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

sunniva's storefront (S/A pokemon, summons, dexing, and more!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 789

Sinistcha's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSinistcha
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

sunniva's storefront!

shop status: open! welcome to my little store! let navi, my adorable shopkeeper, know what you need, and he'll be more than happy to help you out! come talk to me when you are ready to check out! * Where shall you and Navi go?
  • incense_rose.png
  • rules
  • pokeradar.png
    hunts
  • s/a pricing
  • shinycharm.png
    s/a pokemon
  • superdex.png
    dexing
  • gem_fairy.png
    gems
  • summon_jir.png
    summons
* Navi leads you to the front desk. On it, there is a waiver filled out with a list of rules. (continuing past this point implies that you have accepted the rules of my shop!) 1. all pokefarm rules apply. 2. first-come, first-serve. 2a. i accept holds of up to one week! 2b. backing out of offers multiple times or ghosting will result in being blacklisted from the shop. 3. after posting, please subscribe to the thread. if i accept your offer, i will upvote your post and send a trade. if i don't accept your offer, i will reply letting you know why. furthermore, if something comes up and i will be inactive, i will make a post explaining this. this is why it is important to subscribe to the thread!! 4. trades will be active for 48 hours. failure to respond to a trade within this timeframe will void the transaction and the items will be put back UFT (unless otherwise communicated) 4a. when dexing, please return pokémon within 30 minutes of accepting the trade. 5. please do not harass me for an item you may want, or anyone else for an item they received from the shop. i know it can be disappointing to not get something you wanted, but many times, these items will come back. harassing myself or other customers will result in being blacklisted. 6. i am open to haggling; however, please be reasonable with your offers! 7. please be patient with my response times. i work monday - friday 8 am - 4 pm MST. my active times during the week are 23:30 - 04:00. weekend times are 15:00 - 05:00 8. questions? concerns? feel free to send me a message! * Navi hands you a pen. At the bottom of the paper, you see a place to check and sign. Do you accept these rules? Yes (continue) No (back)
* Navi leads you to the Scheduled Hunts section... so far, my hunts tend to follow my type race schedule. to see which TR i'm on, click here! SLOTS FOR HUNTS NOW AVAILABLE!!! current hunt: poltchageist n.pngy.png
slots
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. typerace hunt: zacian h.png1.png
slots
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
* Navi trips while showing you to the currently available Pokémon. You have now found yourself in front of the pricing board while he picks himself up... pricing is based on the amount of experience needed to hatch the egg. i accept mixed currency! i would also be happy to trade for a shiny/albino pokémon i don't have (provided that it took the same amount of EXP to hatch the egg).

SHINY: 4 ZC / 20 GP / 20k CR ALBINO: 6 ZC / 30 GP / 30k CR

SHINY: 8 ZC / 40 GP / 40k CR ALBINO: 12 ZC / 60 GP / 60k CR

SHINY: 12 ZC / 60 GP / 60k CR ALBINO: 18 ZC / 90 GP / 90k CR

SHINY: 16 ZC / 80 GP / 80k CR ALBINO: 24 ZC / 120 GP / 120k CR

SHINY: 20 ZC / 100 GP / 100k CR ALBINO: 30 ZC /150 GP / 150k CR

SHINY: 24 ZC / 120 GP / 120k CR ALBINO: 36 ZC / 180 GP / 180k credits

SHINY: 28 ZC / 140 GP / 140k CR ALBINO: 42 ZC / 210 GP / 210k CR

Shiny prices: 32 ZC / 160 GP / 160k CR Albino prices: 48 ZC / 240 GP / 240k CR

SHINY: 350 ZC / 1,750 GP / 1.75 mil CR ALBINO: 400 ZC / 2,000 GP / 2 mil CR
* After dusting himself off, Navi (carefully) walks you over to the available Shiny and Albino Pokémon. He seems quite proud of himself!

N/A

s.png PICHU*e.png
SHINY: 7 ALBINO: 0 * will throw in a thunderstone for 1 gp extra!

8.pngSQUAWKABILLYe.png
SHINY: 11 ALBINO: 10

u.pngAPPLINa.png
SHINY: 4 ALBINO: 1
e.pngH. GROWLITHEm.png
SHINY: 1 ALBINO: 0
9.pngNACLIl.png
SHINY: 3 ALBINO: 0
e.pngE. LITWICKk.png
SHINY: 1 ALBINO: 0

N/A

N/A

N/A

l.pngPHIONE9.png
SHINY: 3 ALBINO: 0

N/A
* Navi leads you to meet the Pokémon available to dex... important: dexing pokémon is primarily to add them to your dex. you cannot keep any of the pokémon offered in this section.

megas/totems

important: do NOT alter the pokémon in any way. adding to the description, however, is okay! pricing: free available: - abomasnow - aerodactyl - alakazam - ampharos - arcanine - carnivine - farfetch'd - fluxray - flygon - glaceon - gogoat - gyarados - haxorus - heliolisk - heracross - houndoom - jolteon - jynx - leafeon - liepard - lunupine - luxray - malamar - manectric (canon + Q) - mightyena - milotic - mimikyu - pinsir - pyroar - scolipede - sharpedo - skarmory - solynx - swampert - sylveon - tyranitar - wailord - wanamangora - zoroark

shiny/legendary megas/totems

important: do NOT alter the pokémon in any way. adding to the description, however, is okay! pricing : pwyw available : - chandelure - gardevoir - jirachi regular + - kommo-o - lapras - latias - lopunny - manaphy - marshadow - mawile - mew - mewtwo (x & y) - mightyena - mimikyu - raichu - rayquaza - sableye - salazzle - sharkoal - sunflora - togedemaru - vaporeon

s/a legendaries

important: do NOT alter the pokémon in any way (other than adding/removing the scarlet or violet book to change miraidon or koraidon's formes - just put it back before sending back). adding to the description, however, is okay! pricing: 5 zc / equiv. available: - celebi ( + ) - koraidon ( + ) - magearna () - melmetal () - miraidon ( + ) - uxie ( + ) - wo-chien ()

melans

important: collateral is required for dexing melans ; DO NOT evolve or alter the pokémon in any way. adding to the description, however, is okay! pricing: 10 zc / equiv. available : - aerodactyl - arbok - armaldo - aurorus - beedrill (mega forme) - dragapult - empoleon - flutter mane - gliscor - kawotor - lucario - maschiff - meganium - meowscarada - minior - ninetales - pawmot - pichu, pikachu, and raichu - politoed - politwrath - rockruff - toxtricity (low-key forme) - tyrantrum - venonat - wo-chien
* Navi has shown you to the available rocks and minerals. He points at the Fairy gems excitedly - his favorite! I am currently trying to get all of my badges to bronze! Click here to see my Wishforge progress. Any gems bronze and above are UFT! Prioritizing: Dark & Fairy Gems!
Gems UFT
gem_normal.png x675 gem_water.png x1766
gem_grass.png x2 gem_dragon.png x11
* Navi has walked you all the way to the back of the store, where a case full of mysterious items greets you. He points to a Data Volume meant for a Kirlia and seems very excited aboubt it. Perhaps, he dreams to use this one someday...? only summons & data volumes i have already used will be UFT. all of these go for roughly market price. i am, however, willing to trade summons for tanzaku, as i plan to do a jirachi hunt someday!
Summons
summon_art.png x0 summon_gar.png x0 summon_zap.png x0 summon_gza.png x0 summon_mol.png x1 summon_gmo.png x0 summon_mew2.png x1 summon_mew.png x0 summon_rai.png x0 summon_ent.png x2 summon_sui.png x1
summon_lug.png x0 summon_hoo.png x0 summon_cel.png x0 summon_kyo.png x1 summon_gro.png x0 summon_ray.png x0 summon_maq.png x0 summon_bun.png x0 summon_rrk.png x1
summon_ric.png x0 summon_rst.png x0 summon_las.png x0 summon_los.png x0 summon_jir.png NFT summon_deo.png x0 summon_dia.png x0 summon_pal.png x0
summon_gir.png x0 summon_uxi.png x0 summon_mes.png x0 summon_aze.png x0 summon_hea.png x1 summon_rgg.png x0 summon_cre.png x1 summon_dar.png x0
summon_man.png x1 summon_xay.png x1 summon_arc.png x0 summon_ena.png x0 summon_vic.png x1 summon_rex.png x0 summon_zek.png x0 summon_kyu.png x0
summon_cob.png x0 summon_ter.png x0 summon_vir.png x0 summon_kel.png x1 summon_tor.png x0 summon_thu.png x0 summon_lan.png x0 summon_mel.png x0
summon_gen.png x0 summon_xer.png x2 summon_yve.png x0 summon_zyg.png x0 summon_dce.png x1 summon_hup.png x0 summon_vcn.png x0 summon_tko.png x0
summon_tle.png x0 summon_tbu.png x0 summon_tfi.png x0 summon_mag.png x0 summon_bag.png x0 summon_mar.png x0 summon_zer.png x0 summon_nih.png NFT
summon_nec.png x1 summon_zac.png x77 summon_zam.png x0 summon_ete.png x2 summon_cub.png x1 summon_zar.png x1 summon_rel.png x0 summon_red.png x1
summon_gla.png x0 summon_spe.png x0 summon_cal.png x0 summon_w-c.png x0 summon_c-p.png x0 summon_t-l.png x0 summon_c-y.png x0 summon_gim.png NFT
Data Volumes
datavolume_ironvaliant.png Iron Valiant x1 datavolume_ironbundle.png Iron Bundle x1 datavolume_ironhands.png Iron Hands x1 datavolume_ironmoth.png Iron Moth x2 datavolume_ironthorns.png Iron Thorns x1 datavolume_irontreads.png Iron Treads x0 datavolume_ironjugulis.png Iron Jugulis x0 datavolume_ironserpent.png Iron Serpent x0
datavolume_brutebonnet.png Brute Bonnet x1 datavolume_fluttermane.png Flutter Mane x1 datavolume_greattusk.png Great Tusk x4 datavolume_roaringmoon.png Roaring Moon x1 datavolume_sandyshocks.png Sandy Shocks x0 datavolume_screamtail.png Scream Tail x2 datavolume_slitherwing.png Slither Wing x1 datavolume_wingedking.png Winged King x0
content
code | free to use

hisui | 22 | they/them

friend code: 0840 9157 0131 currently playing: splatoon 3 side order
toyhouse journalcarrdcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W divider @Kit forum icon @ven on twitter pagedoll @Zachberrie on toyhouse
typerace score ;; flying.png 1848

current deals... 50% off almost all S/A Pokémon!!! (excluding erupt litwick)
e.png 2,560 pokémon - only shiny available: 4 ZC / 20 GP / 20k CR o.png 3,840 pokémon - shiny: 6 ZC / 30 GP / 30k CR - albino: 9 ZC / 45 GP / 45k CR a.png 5,120 pokémon - shiny: 8 ZC / 40 GP / 40k CR - albino: 12 ZC / 60 GP / 60k CR
GIF from HGSS code by Gumshoe
Zestycat's Avatarhypermode-12.pngZestycat
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
I’d like to buy the shiny naive male quaxly
Hey there! My name is Seby :3 I have an Art shop: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/412739/Seby-s-art-shop I would love if you got a commission from me!

QUOTE originally posted by Zestycat

I’d like to buy the shiny naive male quaxly
great! i'll send a trade :D
bump special maschiff now available! i will also accept holds for S/A maschiff as well :D
bump! EDIT: no longer accepting jasper tokens as i got what i needed!
bump
dragalia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdragalia
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge.png
hai please can i buy electric statue 110gp jade orb 80zc i have 3 tanzaku if youre still interested in them :3
BUYING BLUE SOUL DEWS my summon shop!
Lv. 100 — +5,120,804
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Lv. 100 — +3,994,264
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FairyFighting
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
summon_los.png × 132 / 250
Majima Goro's AvatarMajima Goro
master.pngb.png
Could I buy shiny quaxly 16zc & albino quaxly 24zc?
Pfp & forum sig credit belongs to Yakuza Series, By Ryu Ga Gotoku Studios. Franchise by Sega.
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
@dragalia hi! sounds great, i can definitely send a trade for that and yes i absolutely would be!! i'll pm you with the details of that :D @Majima Goro hi! yes, i'll send a trade now :3

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page