PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The impulse journal of Kohga

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

I don't know why, but i just made a journal. hopefully i won't forget about this. Probably going to put all my missing pokes and eggs before arkoos. and chains Edit: going to turn this into a chapter index (post index?) of sorts. - The Long Term Stunfisk Hunt Info - Misc. Chains - TBA
Score: 5032
By LycanKai
Avatar: Official Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity artwork of Master Kohga
Here's various clicklists that i've salvaged from my TRs. i'll update the links later Fire TR July 2023 Flying TR August 2023 Poison TR September 2023 Electric TR September 2023
Why's getting zc so hard???? I'm at 600/1000zc for the star pass. the life of a f2p player i guess...

The long term hunt: Stunfisk

[holding]

List of chains

Constantly being updated and it gets less personal after the gastly hunt

Ralts (first hunt :>)

3s/0a/0m/507 I think that this was a nice trial run, but once I finish the last batch of eggs, I'll take a break, then prep for the Type Race Steel with the Honedge line (2/5/2023) So update, I think we'll pass this Sei day, then switch to Honedge. I need the Ralts boost, see if I can milk one last shiny from it. (3/5/2023) Ralts hunt OfFIcialLY over. Going to be doing some dexing then starting up for honedge (4/5/2023)

Specials

Honedge

2s/6a/0m/416 Woo! Type race, go team Corkscrew Crash!! (15/5/2023) TWO GUYS. ONE SHINY ONE ALBINO. So I've got Garlude (shiny) and Jecra (Albino), and the colours fit so well! And a mere bonus that the genders matched up too. If I get a melan it's gonna be called Meta regardless of gender so I can have the full star trio. (16/5/2023) Type race is nearly over, pray for all the daycare passes I've used. I nearing the next goal (1,850) so I'm hoping I can hit that soon. But damn me 6 albinos. I think I'm going to not use the radar for a loooong time after this. My IP (as in interaction points) need to heal. But we are sooo close to beating tectonic rage or something so one. last. push! (20/5/2023) We did it! got 3 z-crystals out of it too. I put one on market. Those things are expensive. Not sure what hunt I'm gonna do next but I've got time to think about it (21/5/2023)

Charcadet

1s/5a/0m/463 Lets go! We are on fire! In all ways! Starting up a hunt to gain some extra buffs before the actual event (7/7/2023) Already one special! Sure, it’s an albino, but I still welcome Galahad to the group. I wonder what I should evolve her into. (9/7/2023) Damn water got ahead fast. We still have a chance tho! Just bought a shelter pass X and wow the difference between that and shelter pass S is insane! From 86 adopts (with Shazi) to a whopping 221! I'm going on an absolute spree my fingers are going to break. (14/7/2023) I just realized that I haven't updated the counter here for like forever. So just updated it here. Not as many specials as the Honedge hunt, but still really good! (15/7/2023) TR is over, and we got a solid 2nd place! I somehow broke the 3k mark within the last hour which was pretty impressive for me. (16/7/2023)

The Knights of the Round table

Aerodactyl

3s/2a/0m/459 hah forgot that I had an ongoing notepad. Im gonna be giving some spares off to the referral kids since they just joined pfq. Overall, good enough TR. Didnt cross 3k points, but still got plenty enough points. Need to catch up on the new paldea drops. where did all the finizen eggs go? (20/8/2023)

Gastly

Gastly (TR): 5s/4a/0m/797 oh look we're doing this again hah. maybe I'll try for tr leader idk. (1/9/2023) I didn't try for it, and that's fine. idk what to say. I've basically forgotten this exists. hey maybe I should make a journal instead. that would be funny. but heya, last day (server time at least). This has been my longest chain ever. you think it'd be funny if I hunted stunfisk for my whole month between the electric TR and Ground TR? (16/9/2023) Yay we are done. I'm giving away the rest of my specials, I've got my two shinies and my two albinos, so I'm happy. longest chain like damn. (17/9/2023)

Stunfisk

16s/15a/0m/2868 Guess who followed up on the stunfisk chain thing. This is pure pain. (28/9/2023)

Various Flat Feesh

Quaxly

4s/0a/0m/394 First hunt after the stunfisk, of course the melan flat feesh will still be my end goal, but I gotta take a break to reach arceus, and for the Type Races! (22/1/2024)

Rio birds

Deino

3s/1a/0m/334 Hoo boy here i go hunting again

i gave my friends the right to name these help

My gp hoard is ready. running around trade forums. found a currency swapper. 2k gp for the last 400zc i need. star pass here i come
IVE DONE IT Screenshot taken by me obviously
Mwehehehe im a step closer to my army of blue flat feesh
feeling sad ive maxed out albino radar and hatched about 100 eggs and have a 1k chain but still no albino or special 😔 ooh emojis are allowed
Oh hey i was complaining about specials, thanks sei :D
Lv. 80 — 14,776 / 19,441
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GroundElectric
Happiness MAX
Mild nature

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page