PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦴 Art and Adopt shop 🦴 [open]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus
grandmaster.pngd.png
Type of work: OC The required character(s): Ruben Additional details: creepy pose, desert background if possible! (Art is on the older side so feel free to make adjustments if you see fit) Payment: 5,250gp (is that correct for background? Let me know if any more is needed!)
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
HsuJøe's AvatarHsuJøe
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Leon Albertus

Type of work: OC The required character(s): Ruben Additional details: creepy pose, desert background if possible! (Art is on the older side so feel free to make adjustments if you see fit) Payment: 5,250gp (is that correct for background? Let me know if any more is needed!)
I accept your order Please send the first half and I will start working soon
pfp by mogilnik6 for my personal use i'm not very good at english (っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥)
HsuJøe's AvatarHsuJøe
master.pnge.png
Bump!
purries's Avatarpurries
champion.png
Type of work: OC The required character(s): this Additional details: do what you want, no background Payment: is 3.5GP the correct amount?
HsuJøe's AvatarHsuJøe
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by purries

Type of work: OC The required character(s): this Additional details: do what you want, no background Payment: is 3.5GP the correct amount?
Everything is correct. I accept your order Please send the first half and I will start working soon
Dask's AvatarDask
master.pnge+.png
Type of work: OC The required character(s): refs Additional details: sitting/running/using wil o wisp - anything differnt from the current ref. You chose. Payment: 3,500,000 credits
Dask • she/her/they/them ^ Main Pokesonas ^
credit
Avatar by Cocoachu Background by me! (took from this video) Sprite edits by me! F2U code by Gumshoe
HsuJøe's AvatarHsuJøe
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Dask

Type of work: OC The required character(s): refs Additional details: sitting/running/using wil o wisp - anything differnt from the current ref. You chose. Payment: 3,500,000 credits
I accept your order Please send the first half and I will start working soon
HsuJøe's AvatarHsuJøe
master.pnge.png
Bump!
illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
hallo!! i'd love to snag the nickit adopt, but i was wondering if you wouldn't mind holding him until thursday (payday)? :O

currently buying: gem_electric_m.png
medium electric gem / 2zc each
& gem_electric_l.png
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only ) summon_ete.png
wishing star / 20zc each
/ summon_ent.png
fire fang / 20zc each
/ summon_zyg.png
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
Jiguzaguma's AvatarJiguzaguma
grandmaster.pngb.png
Type of work: OC The required character(s): Hershey the Eevee Additional details: Cute but fierce ! Payment: 700 ZC ? :)

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page