PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journey of Toe Beans

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

BigBadBowser's AvatarBigBadBowser
Mostly a place to organize ideas and such
Score: 1504
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
-Favored Natures: Any/Sour! (Quirky Perferred!) -Spars and Mass Clicks are always welcome! -Do not offer me anything unless you are going to follow through! -Forum Avatar is Bowser's official victory pose from Super Mario RPG!
Wonder Trading Madness: 1-Obtain a Pokemon 2-If the Pokemon can not evolve through leveling, proceed to step 4 3-Evolve the pokemon 4-Transfer the Pokemon to the Wonder Trading field 5-Start Wondertrading once the field starts filling up! (30 or more) 6-Sort the recieved trade accordingly! 7-Repeat steps until all Evolving tasks and Wonder Trading tasks are complete! Way to go!
June Type Race So next month is Dark types. 2 of my friends, impish.sei and mossycryptid are gonna be having a big battle off to see who can get the first impish special between them. I wanna hunt Absol but I kinda also wanna hunt Poochyena with them and we are all 3 are on the same team. They said I could join in and I'm really indecisisve on which mon Imma do in the end. I kinda wanna do Pooch but Absol's shiny mega is so dang gorgeous. I dunno what imma do lol.
Axew Hunt Successful! Hunt Concluded with 518 Eggs hatched Shinies: 3 Albinios: 5 Hunt concluded after obtaining a shiny and albino of a Any/Sour nature each for my collection. Very proud of my first successful hunt =D
Mega Stones List (WIP) Kanto: Venusaur, Charizard X, Charizard Y
Totem List (WIP) Gonna Restart at some point Owned Official: Alolan Raticate Gumshoos Ribombee Wishiwashi Salazzle Togedemaru Site Exclusives: Sandslash Q Talonflame Q Unowned: Alolan Marowak Vikavolt Araquanid Lurantis Mimikyu (In Progress) Kommo-o Site Exclusive Totem Pokémon Whiscash Q Donphan Q Braviary Q Snow Vespiquen Q Maractus Q Skuntank Q Mandibuzz Q Trevenant Q (In Progress) Leavanny Q Porygon-Z Q (Need Evos) Spiritomb Q (In Progress) Sudowoodo Q Walrein Q (Need Evolve) Galvantula Q (In Progress) Eucylph Q Totem Lanturn Q (Sticker Only for the time being) Need Evolve
Made by LycanKai
Made by LycanKai
Made by LycanKai
Made by LycanKai
Made by LycanKai
Made by LycanKai
Made by LycanKai
Made by LycanKai
Made by LycanKai
Made by LycanKai
Made by LycanKai
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Previous Song Titles for Field Names: COMPLETE! Normal: Jump by Van Halen American Pie by Don McLean Fire: Fire In The Sky by Ozzy Osbourne Water: Splish Splash by Bobby Darin Go Into The Water by DethKlok Electric: Electric Slide by Marcia Griffiths Grass: Green Acres by Eddie Albert and Eva Gabor Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N' Roses Ice: Winter Wonderland by Bing Crosby Fighting: Fighting Dreamers by Flow Poison: Toxicity by System Of A Down Ground: Enter Sandman by Metallica Flying: I Believe I Can Fly by R. Kelly Psychic: I Put A Spell On You by Annie Lennox Bug: Crawling by Linkin Park Rock: Rock of Ages by Def Leppard Prehistoric: Roll Back The Rock by John Goodman Ghost: Spooky Scary Skeletons by Andrew Gold Dragon: Heart of the Dragon by Dragonforce Dark: Witch Image by Ghost Steel: Iron Man by Black Sabbath The Gears by DethKlok Fairy: Lullaby by Mandah
Darkness Is Coming Dark Type Race is upon us and that also means my showdown with monty and impish as well. This Poochyena race is gonna be fun! It has begun... Monty already has Albino at 6 hatches....welp that leaves shiny and melan left lol impish got shiny at 48 hatches Monty got melan lol So far I have gotten: Poochyena Shinies: 3 Albinos: 2 Melans: 0 Final Score: 1925
Battle Ready Steel Goin after the shiny Beldum this time, gold and silver, yes please! Here's hoping I've got a good team! Some of them have already hatched a few specials and the race hasn't even started yet! Good news is there shoudn't be a shortage of Beldum eggs in the shelter since a few others are hunting them as well, so I should be set for the race =D 4 days remaining but our score keeps dropping >.< I think we are 7th now...conserned... Shinies:0 Albinos:0 Melans:0 Welp, dunno what place we ended up at. Stopped looking cause we kept dropping further and further. Barely made it to 2k points and not a single special hatched! Darn you Sally! I was gifted a shiny Duraladon by one of my other team members though, so I didn't walk away completely empty handed. Off to team Normal next month!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page