PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

bunny burrow

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

leporidae's Avatarleporidae
JOURNAL
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
  • Tab 4
journal start + etc or whatever
contents 2
contents 3
contents 4
F2U Code + Art by Gumshoe Inspired by this art
august 26 any prns i collect bunny pokemon! avatar credit
drawn by me
374 / 500 buying @ 20 zc each
credit
Normal x13 x0
Fire x14 x0
Water x9 x0
Electric x13 x0
Grass x29 x0
Ice x20 x0
Fighting x8 x0
Poison x108 x0
Ground x6 x0
Flying x6 x0
NFT x59 x20
Bug x13 x18
Rock x12 x1
Ghost x17 x0
Dragon x67 x0
Dark x8 x0
Steel x11 x0
Fairy x6 x1
TYPE RACE HUNT LINE UP ice = smoochum bug = weedle steel = grass = sunkurn poison = normal = teddiursa psychic = munna fairy dragon fire ghost electric fighting water ground dark flying rock
editing
WELCOME
  • WELCOME
  • INFORMATION
  • ADVERTISMENTS
[Breeding Pair Warehouse / Adoption Center / Shelter Hunting] Welcome to my shop! I specialize in making breeding pairs, but I also do shelter hunting and have some free fields. Each section has it's own set of rules, so be sure to read them. Announcements and other Important Information can be found in the second tab of this post, advertisments can be found in the third tab.
5 gp/5k credits/1 zc Feel free to offer items instead of currency as payment for pairs. I expect nothing in return for pokemon from the Adoption Center, however I do accept tips in the form of unwanted pokemon of your OT if you are interested in giving them. My timezone is EST. This thread will be locked from Thursday aftertoon to Friday night [EST] most weeks, as I will not be online during that time. ANNOUNCEMENTS Closed for Set Up.
[Not Currently Available]
SHELTER HUNTING
  • RULES
  • QUEUE
  • INFO
Read All Rules Before Posting 1. PFQ rules apply, as always. 2. There is no form, but please be clear with which pokemon you are requesting as well as what you plan to pay with. 3. Limit of 30 pokemon per request. 4. Subscribe to the thread. I will respond to your post if there are any issues. If there are no issues I will upvote your post and send a labeled trade without responding. 5. Do not resell these pokemon for a profit. 6. Read the INFO tab for prices.
User Pokemon:
Payment:
User Pokemon:
Payment:
I charge 1 gp per canon pokemon and 2 gp per exclusive/variant. Mixed payment is allowed. I will also accept medium gems (at 10gp each) and boxes (at 30gp each) as payment. Do not send payment until I have sent you the pokemon. I will not send you any pokemon until I have found them all. If I do not find them all after 24 hours I will PM you with an update. I will not search for: S/A/M/D, Mega, or Legendary pokemon.
ADOPTION CENTER
  • RULES
  • OT SWAP
  • INFO
Read All Rules Before Posting 1. PFQ Rules apply, as always. 2. No limits, but you must use clickable links. The only exception to this is if you want an entire field or all of one species/nature. 3. Only pokemon in fields labeled with 'free' in some way are available. All fields will also be labeled by Berry Type. I am the OT of all of my free pokemon, unless labeled otherwise. 4. Subscribe to the thread. I will respond to your post if there are any issues. If there are no issues I will upvote your post and send the pokemon without responding. 5. Do not resell these pokemon for profit.
Looking for OT Swaps? PM Me! All pokemon in my free feilds are available for OT swapping.
There are no limits, but keep in mind I only have 10 trade slots. If you ask for a lot of pokemon, I might PM you to ask if you are online.
BREEDING PAIR WAREHOUSE
  • RULES
  • PRICES
  • INFO
Read All Rules Before Posting 1. PFQ Rules apply, as always. 2. There is no form, and linking the pokemon is not necessary provided you tell me the species and name of the pair. 3. Check second tab for prices. 4. Limit of 5 pairs per request. 5. Subscribe to the thread. I will respond to your post if there are any issues. If there are no issues I will upvote your post and send the pairs without responding. 6. Do not resell my pairs for a profit.
Base Prices 96% = 10 GP 97% + 98% = 15 GP 99% = 20 GP Add Ons Rare Gender + 5 GP Exclusive / Variant + 10 gp I accept any currency. I will also accept med gems @ 10 GP each and Hyperspace Rings @ 75 GP each.
I don't make custom pairs but if you're looking for something specific you're free to request it and I'll try my best to make a pair or two for the shop. All pairs are sorted by the first listed type of the Basic Pokemon stage. All pairs will be named with the percentage, followed by the male's berry preference then the female's berry preference. Such as: 99% SpSw (for Spicy/Sweet) or 96% DA (for Dry/Any.) Both pokemon in the pair will have the exact same name.
Secret Santa Wishlist

Dream List

i don't expect anyone to gift me these but i figured id share them anyway Melan Bunny Pokemon!! (especially lunamor or minibbit) Shiny/Albino Mega Mew

Pokemon

i collect male impish / female timid / genderless bashful Shiny/Albino/Delta Bunny Pokemon Double Psychic Delta Pokemon

Items

zc/gp boxbox delta vouchers hypermode vouchers dewgongite sweet hearts

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page