PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scarlet / Violet DLC Discussion

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

Pages: 123··· 5678

ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
ace.pnge+.png

spoilers

im looking at the paldeas dex in the game and the next new pokemon should be paldean wooper :D the other ones in front of it are all old or have been added :D
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Peckish's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPeckish
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png

Spoilers

I'm so sad smoliv wasn't added
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
summon_zar.png 162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
ace.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Peckish

Spoilers

I'm so sad smoliv wasn't added

spoilers

thinking the next wave will be padlean wooper,moushold,and smoliv
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
master.pnge+.png

spoilers

thinking the next wave will be padlean wooper,moushold,and smoliv

spoiler

I'd really like to see ancient/future pokemon (depending on which game) pokemon, or even a new place in the nearby places area that you have to buy the lab to even get them!
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
pizzatower's Avatarpizzatower
champion.pnge.png
this happened a little while back but i still thought it was pretty cool, so woohoo textdumping time

spoilers beyond this point!!

so one of my first ever shiny hunts in game was a scream tail one, and i learnt a trick that theres a specific rock at the bottom of area zero that could spawn at least 15 or so pokemon on it, so i of course had to use that to my advantage. i eventually got the scream tail and made my way back, but right around the 4th research station a shiny flutter mane just friggin jumpscared me outta nowhere. this was like a minute after ive gotten the scream tail so to get another shiny in that short period of time was pretty dang lucky of me lol! (also i named them both Ruby and Ivy, if you were curious)
rooks + noize she/they/it/he + neoprns
Kavina2000's AvatarKavina2000
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I want to add my two cents about glitches without spoiling the story. (Mostly because I forgot how to do BBCode.) 1. Frames will drop nearly everywhere. It's worse in some areas than others. 2. The entire background can de-load when you're catching something. 3. Multiplayer is a nightmare. 4. If you're unlucky, the beat won't drop in the E4's theme. (TyranitarTube dealt with this one.) 5. If you can get it right, there's a super glide glitch. 6. You can fall through the worldbox in certain locations.
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Area Zero actually gave me goosebumps. I just got there today. The theme is so good!
summon_jir.png × 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
master.pnge+.png

spoilers?

I found a fully-trained, insane IV, weird fire fish thing by wonder trading.
Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I don't want to make this a suggestion yet, as I'm aware that this is a long shot; but you know what would be incredible? Having new Paradox-Q Pokemon rotated into the MCW reward roster sometimes, to supplement either Totem or Mega mons. I can't stop thinking about how untapped the potential of these things are; the limit is literally only the imagination. You're not even confined to having it be the highest in the evo chain! What I'm saying is, Paradox Kinaster. Fairy/Electric, to match its parents' megas. Think about it.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
ChillinArk's AvatarChillinArk
ultra.pngd+.png
Area Zero is so good for shiny hunting, everything is really easy to despawn.

spoilers but idk if these are spoilers at this point

There is a glitch with Flutter Mane that allows you to only see shiny Flutter mane at daytime. Just pop a Ghost encounter/shiny boost sandwich and you are good to go. I've been transfering in my shiny alpha hisuian zorua collection from PLA and I really wish I could catch some more in s/v(I alr hatched one full box of shiny h-zorua, I don't have the patience for more lol). Also flutter mane was my first marked shiny in s/v with the mark giving the title "the early riser". So, I named it dawn for lack of a better name and it just fit lol
when will I hatch a shiny delta zorua hisui returning player, was away for 2 years

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page