PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦃Earth, Sea & Smoke, The Genesis Raffle (Closed)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 1234··· 161162163

Gingervitis's AvatarGingervitis
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Fennekin Donations? Y/N: Yes I'll send in a bit :) Other: Thank you so much for hosting. This is a cool idea to base off of starters! :)
Stormblessed's AvatarStormblessed
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 4 My starter is: Rockruff Donations? Y/N: Yup! Sending over now Other: Thanks for hosting!
Avatar credit is to Svetty! dragon.png0dragon.png Buying Combat Feathers for 100k credits or 20 ZC! Just send a labeled trade.
Sen-ku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSen-ku
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gingervitis

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Fennekin Donations? Y/N: Yes I'll send in a bit :) Other: Thank you so much for hosting. This is a cool idea to base off of starters! :)
I'll get you entered. And please make sure to read the donation rules next time, it's a lot more difficult for me if it's not done that way.

QUOTE originally posted by Garnet214

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 4 My starter is: Rockruff Donations? Y/N: Yup! Sending over now Other: Thanks for hosting!
I'll get you entered in too, thank you both for joining :)
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting: summon_yve.png megastone_sceptile.png
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
GingrrCat's AvatarGingrrCat
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Fennekin Donations? Y/N: Yup!! Other: Thank you so much for hosting!! This is a really cool idea
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Vulpix! (Gen. 1) Donations? Y/N: Y (I'll send over a delta with a med gem! Other: Thanks so much for hosting!
S Q U I S H

QUOTE originally posted by GingrrCat

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Fennekin Donations? Y/N: Yup!! Other: Thank you so much for hosting!! This is a really cool idea

QUOTE originally posted by sPÃrklyPÜmpkåbØô

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Vulpix! (Gen. 1) Donations? Y/N: Y (I'll send over a delta with a med gem! Other: Thanks so much for hosting!
Alright, You two should both be added as well as donations, If anything is wrong or not entered in the way it should, PLEASE let me know. It might take a little while for names to appear renamed on donated mons. And thank you all for the donations <3
Maetis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMaetis
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: piplup Donations? Y/N: yes Other: thanks for hosting!
Check out my shop!! 【 S/A 】 【 95%+ pairs 】 【 custom pairs 】
summon_zyg.png summon_zyg.png summon_zyg.png
20zc/equiv
summon_zap.png summon_zap.png summon_zap.png
15zc/equiv

QUOTE originally posted by Maetis

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: piplup Donations? Y/N: yes Other: thanks for hosting!
Got you entered :)
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
wikieditor.pngmaster.pngc.png
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Fennekin Donations? Y/N: Y (albino Scorbunny, Med poison gem x 2 and med fire x1 ) Other: thank you
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Fennekin Donations? Y/N: Y (albino Scorbunny, Med poison gem x 2 and med fire x1 ) Other: thank you
Ok, got you added. ~~~~~~~~ Everything should be up to date, if not, please let me know. I just want to reiterate the delta and med. gem thing. In order to donate a delta pokémon, there HAS to be 3 med. gems attached to the prize. That is the only way I'll accept deltas and med. gems. If you want to donate a legendary delta, you can do that without attaching med. gems. Since it's a legendary pokémon. If you have any more questions about the raffle itself, feel free to PM me. And thank you all to everyone who has donated <3

Pages: 1234··· 161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page