PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Munchable ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

selocon's Avatarselocon
*munches on cake* This is where I will post ramblings, theories, etc. Mostly just random stuff. I will also keep tallies on my hunts and what-not.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
selocon's Avatarselocon
Wishforge Badge Progress
TYPE
Bronze
Silver
Gold
Platinum
Titanium
Mythril
Adamantium
Nintendium
Wishalloy
selocon's Avatarselocon
Gems progress:
89/2100 to next badge
selocon's Avatarselocon
Making a living dex. Chart below is by me. Longest. Project. Ever. Code: X=I have this pokemon NE=Need Evolution. This means I have (one of) the previous evolution(s), and need to evolve it to this stage. NM=Need Mega. This means I need to mega evolve this. N=Need the pokemon
X
X
NE
NM
X
X
X
NM
NM
X
X
X
X
X
N
X
selocon's Avatarselocon
Lv. 87 — 17,069 / 22,969
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
Sally. Why. I love her. But why?
selocon's Avatarselocon
Updated May 7, 2020 to bring it in line with latest sentai So, I'm working on a rather large Super Sentai themed project in which I gather pokemon to represent the mecha if I can. Being that Deltas are all kinds of different colors with their auras, and almost all of these correspond to a mecha, I'm looking for these specific deltas:

Fighting

Talonflame (x2), Pidgey (x2), Tyrunt (x3), Rayquaza/Magquaza, Rillaboom (x3), Pyroar (x3), Heracross, Feral Incineroar, Mandibuzz, Mammoswine, Charizard, Liepard, Moltres, Braviary, Wailord, Tauros

water

Blophin (x3), Swellow, Bastiodon (x2), Rapidash, Mightyena, Rillaboom (x2), Hydrark (x4), Ryhorn, Liepard, Pyroar, Gyrados, Charizard, Gorebyss, Phanpy

Electric

Pyroar (x3), Noctowl, Raikou, Ursaring (x3), Mightyena, Braviary, Griaffarig, Aerodactyl, Liepard, Rillaboom, Feral Incineroar, Diggersby, Torkoal,

Dark

Tauros (x3), Mandibuzz, Mammoswine, Croaket, Ursaring, Krokodile, Aurorus, Lunala, Solgaleo, Mightyena, Seviper, Ryhorn

Grass

Ryhorn, Braviary, Tyranitar, Pyroar, Talonflame, Rillaboom, Stantler, Phanpy (x2), Kecleon, Kyogre, Ursaring

ice

Swanna, Feral Incineroar (x5), Fearow, Ursaring, Aerodactyl, Ryhorn, Malamar, Houndoom, Bastiodon

psychic

Aerodactyl, Moltres (x2), Persian, Tirtouga, Bastiodon, Pangoro

Steel

Aurorus, Mightyena, Sandslash, Feral incineroar, Tyrunt, Pyroar, Pinsir, Ranpardos, Mightyena

Dragon

Pinsir, Wailor, Pyroar, Crobat

Poison

Rampardos, Mightyena, Excadrill, Mandibuzz

Fire

Krokodile, Pinsir (x2), Giraffarig

Rock

Blaziken, Clawitzer, Aerodactyl, Magikarp, Pangoro, Krokodile
selocon's Avatarselocon
So Type Race is starting on my bday this year. Sally, I swear to Arceus if you give me a birthday melan that's not a ghost ball I'm gonna be upset, but also happy cause I will have a melan, but still upset
selocon's Avatarselocon
So, there comes a time in every medic's career that they will never forget, and I just had mine. I have attempted to make this as child-friendly as possible. I get called out to assist on a multi-vehicle collision on the interstate. I don't think much of it, where I'm at its an everyday occurrence. Today was different. I normally pay only minimal attention to whichever TAC channel we're using for that call, but something told me to focus on it more, and I wish I didn't. What I heard on the radio and saw on scene will haunt me. Apparently a motorcycle was driving too fast in the right lane, hit a wet patch, and lost control, slamming into a SUV that caused the rider to fly into a noise wall. SUV then swerved, hit the guard rail, and turned towards oncoming traffic, getting hit by two different vehicles. Thankfully the State Police were on scene quickly. However, the rider of the motorcycle died, and the driver of one the cars had no feeling of his legs. Whole incident took almost 8 hours to clear.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Why Pokemon will never do tri typing. Most people know that the maximum number of types a pokemon can have is 2. But shy is this? And why not 3? Well, type's (typically) operate in triangles, this is most evident with the "core" types. Fire is weak to water, which is weak to grass, which is weak to fire. Simple, right? Things start to go downhill when you add more types. Ice is also week to fire, like grass, but also strong against grass. An ice/electric pokemon ia now weak to ground, fire, fighting, rock, and steel, however the Electric type's resistance to steel now makes that normally effective. And now, the normally incapable of hitting ground type Elecctric pokemon can hit (and be super effective against) a ground type. This gets more absurd the more types you add, and the mor triangles have to be intertwined. So pokemon will never have a tri type pokemon
selocon's Avatarselocon
So I bought an adoable adopt from Biscuit19131. His name is Frost! Isn't he cute! Art by Biscuit19131 Art by BandanaPirate

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page