PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory >

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Welcome...

This is a private journal - so I would appreciate if you would PM me anything you'd like to discuss. No codes in this Journal are free to use by anyone but myself unless otherwise stated. Heeey~ My name is Amanda (I go by Mandy), though my name on site is Suriya or Suri... I'm 27 years old (born April 14, 1990) and live in Seattle, WA in the United States (GMT-8 timezone, Pacific Standard Time). I went to school for Veterinary Medicine and have a degree as a Veterinary Technician with a minor in English. I spend most of my time either on Pokefarm, roleplaying, reading, listening to music, gaming or any number of other (very nerdy) activities. My sleep schedule is pretty much non-existent so you'll see me online at all hours of the day. One of my biggest achievements (and let's face it, one of my proudest) is that I've played (and own) every single official Pokemon game since the very first were released in my childhood. The older ones are much less complete in terms of things you can do in game, but the newer ones I enjoy working toward Pokedex completion and EV/IV Competitve Battling. I've even competed in some of the local tournaments in my area. On Pokefarm I dedicate myself to a few goals and, unlike some of the other staff, I haven't been around as long as the site has. In fact, I was never even on PF1! My goals are rather ambitious, though I think I've made a good amount of leeway in the time I've been here. Currently those goals are getting Wishalloy in all badge-types, full-Mastery of the Dragon badges and hunting a collection of each type of Dragon in melanistic form (not just one for each line, but one for each evolution in the line). I may be a little insane. I like to think I'm pretty friendly so if you want to know more about me, or if you want to ask questions about anything, feel free to message me~! I am a nerd, and proud of it.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2012 — Shiny Total: 36 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page