PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Report, report, time for a weekly report... Shadow what are you doing? You know mother doesn't want you spamming the journal. Sorry Blaze, I'm just excited! Have you seen how far the farm has come? Mmm-hmmm, get on with it where I can get back to my job. Right, right...let's see we've unlocked mew's summon, bought the albi-radar, reached senior rank, and summoned mew...I think that was it. You forgot the unlocking diance and giving you this annoying book, can we close it and go back to the farm now? Yep! Let's go!

Home in the Shadows And the day was done, Long before it began I knew not again Was I lost in a dream Or did I just stay away forever? The misty shadows were welcoming To such a weary soul as I That I stopped for a time And found myself unable to leave I wandered far and wide before Aimless in both thought and purpose And yet I found it here at last A calling for one so long gone To watch over others in these shadows To protect those that wandered far At last I could rest without worry For together we would always be
...a little something on my mind, don't pay it any mind...
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page