PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in don't put "please play normally" in the banner

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > don't put "please play normally" in the banner >

Xygallix's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXygallix
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Honestly I appreciate it saying to "play as normally as possible". I know this could just be me, but I genuinely benefit from directions like that. If the banner didn't ask us to play as normally as possible, I would be overthinking things. I'd be worrying about whether my usual (sporadic) levels of mass clicking would affect the experiment. Would it be bad for me to open all my boxes on the day I'd planned it for? Would it be ok for me to catch up on my summon sales? Can I make the most of my day off today and hatch a ton of eggs for the tournament? I'd also be wondering whether I should try and contribute to reducing server load by doing less than usual so I'm not causing strain? Or should I try and do exactly what I did last Tuesday to help create consistency? Of course I can't really remember my activity last Tuesday but that wouldn't stop me worrying about replicating it lol The banner tells me to play as normally as possible so... I am. I'm taking that to mean "carry on as normal, ignore the experiment when making decisions on site" so... I am. I am autistic and prone to anxiety, I know that affects how I react to things, but I'd be willing to bet at least some other users also really appreciate being told how to behave while the experiment is running. Plus... What Niet said :P Now I'm ignoring the odd error message and carrying on anyway :D Otherwise I would be worried about that too lol
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page