PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🐛Savage Spin-Out (Bug) TR Raffle! | March '24 🐝

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > 🐛Savage Spin-Out (Bug) TR Raffle! | March '24 🐝 >

i-uhhh's Avatarhypermode-12.pngi-uhhh
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Greetings my loyal bug army: Once again I'd like to apoligize for the delay in our Oopsies and Re-roll final raffle (I got sick after my finals week ouch) I return with the results of what I hope to be the Final Pool of Prizes: Our oopsie toodles round: As usual, you will have a grace period of about 48hrs to accept these bugs into your fields, at which point if the prize is not claimed, the bug will be donated to the next user in line on the list (currently #12 #14 on the reroll), until all bugs have found their new homes! (and just in time for Type Race lol) I'd like to take one more second to say a huge thanks to all of you who have stuck through this process with me: Ty for your patience with a first time raffle host, Ty for your very generous donations (we had more than 4 fields fully filled with prizes, which gave us enough bugs for 6 rounds of prizes for every user!), and Ty for your participation! I super appreciate all of you and hope to see you next time team bug rolls around for me :>
They are holding hands, they are gazing into each other's eyes, they are on a mission to overthrow the regime and nothing will stand in their way Pls welcome my new son, Rinzler jr, and my new new son, Rinzler jr Sr III
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page