PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✨Eccentric's Adopts & Art Outlet✨

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > ✨Eccentric's Adopts & Art Outlet✨ >

Eccentric's Art Outlet Sketches Open - ADOPTS Empty YOOO Yo ! In order to fund my collecting specials addiction and dream of getting the good stuff™ on site, I'm gonna be opening comms woohoo!!! I prioritize $USD and comms

rules/notes

- Open to USD and in-game currencies. - Summer does not mean freedom! I may still be busy! Please be patient, and I apologize for the long waits... ToT - I try and give updates during the process for bigger comms, but you can ask for specifications if needed :3 - I can draw pretty much any species (NO HUMANS, because of faces, humanoids that don't have human faces are a-okay) Anthros and ferals, monsters, beasts... Doesn't have to be pokemon !!! (But pokemon are best) - Additional Character simply doubles the amount - I will send the finished piece through PMs OR TOYHOUSE, please mention in your order form if you'd prefer otherwise ! <3 - I'll send a watermarked version and then ask for the payment (if everything is okay), then send the unwatermarked version ^w^ - If you need help lmk, but I try to have things pre explained to AVOID PMs- they get lost and forgotten VERY easily!! - I get stressed kinda really easily, so my slots are VERY very limited... I'm sorry 😭 - TAT can be from like 1 day to... like a week or two (or.. a month... for shading) qwq <33 I never know the wait times ahead of time but if it takes too long just PM me to cancel before I get started!! Waiting List Rules - When a new slot opens, the next person on the waiting list will have a 48 hour opportunity to claim the spot. If they miss it, the spot goes fully open (to also give others a chance). When slots open, I will make it known via bumping and saying so!
- Please credit my art at OpticTorch on Toyhouse !!! :333 Commission Slots 1. FoxZebra [2 Shaded Fullbodies] 2. PETALBREEZER-GT [Post - Reference]

50 ZC Sketch List- Always Open

None Currently

Inform/Waiting List

There's a reason the waiting list has a 48 hr time limit to claim the next spot... long list! If you miss your chance (it goes in order), you'll just be put back on the list! <3 Also, if there's a completely open slot for non-inform list commissions, anyone on this list can jump in ! 1. BrothyBear 2. Chiro 3. noxiangayce 4. thebitoucan 5. [...]
Currency convertion rate: 5k: 5: 1 [I will also accept Naughty natured specials for 1 DP = 1 ZC, and Boxes for 10 ZC.]

Adopts!! (N/A)

N/A

COMMISSION Open Prices will EVENTUALLY rise... You only pay for what it says at the time of your request! It won't suddenly change for you <3

USD Commissions

Commission Page on Toyhouse Open for the sake of, yk, people be needing money.

Sketches (Fullbody)(Open)

Colored - 50 OR boxes ONLY

Flatcolor (Halfbody/Fullbody)(Open)

Bust Up/Halfbody - 65 or equiv Fullbody - 125 or equiv

Shading (2/1 Closed)

Rendering is ADDITIONAL to regular price, can go on Sketches or Flatcolor, halfbody or fullbody ! Sketch rendering looks different from Flatcolor Rendering (TBA) +100 ONLY (Oc belongs to Rosso-cadere)

Commission Order Form [If something says (Closed) up above, then it's not available to ne done! <3 Also, I prefer being given toyhouse links!] [b]Type:[/b] [Sketch (Colored/Uncolored)/Flatcolor (Fullbody/Halfbody)] [b]Shading:[/b] [Yes/No] [b]Price:[/b] [# of ZC/GP/Credits] [b]Background colour:[/b] [color/transparent] [b]Character:[/b] [link/picture] [i]Optional - [include personality][/i] [b]Pose:[/b] [either an idea or up to me] [b]Extras:[/b] [accessories, !, ?, ✨, ♥, specifications, etc.]

Filled Out Order Example

Type: Flatcolor Halfbody Shading: Yes Price: 115 ZC, 300 GP, 125K Credits [# of ZC/GP/Credits] Background colour: transparent Character: this Slurpuff - Tres Leches !!! You could draw them as another pokemon 👀 ?? Bit of a sleepy lil guy, not very energetic but LOVES food Pose: Sitting down, eating a pecha berry !! Extras: They have milk/cream around em !! W/ a lil heart cause they're eating ^w^
Mascots !!! Aeons and Corbin say Hi <3
Art on my profile's all by me unless stated otherwise Art Shop !!! !! Free Fields ♡ PWYW Pairs !!
Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page