PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Zero's Wall of Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Zero's Wall of Ramblings >

Zerø's AvatarZerø
Not long till Christmas now! I remember as a child the days leading up to the 25th seemed to drag on forever but it also felt so magical seeing all the decorations and the last few weeks where teachers let us watch movies or enjoy festive crafts was always fun, I personally always enjoyed the latter activities as watching four movies in a row got dull fast. Even something as simple as making paper chains or paper tree decorations was way more fun! As an adult working a part time job though, the days just fly by. At least my job encourages us to wear festive jumpers and silly hats, so I can enjoy some of that magic that makes Christmas special. But I have to say the little chocolates in Advent calendars were way more impressive as a kid, I guess that's why adult calendars usually have things like candles, cheese etc. XD
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 52 — 1,884 / 8,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
374 x 5 × 3072 Current Chain: 0/80
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page