PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in bread's shop [hunts, items, dexing] Current: Archen

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > bread's shop [hunts, items, dexing] Current: Archen >

brèâd's Avatarhypermode-12.pngbrèâd
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Hello, and welcome to my little shop this corner of the internet. This is where I hunt pretty specials for you to take home and sell neat items! I offer custom hunts, slots on most of my chosen hunts, summons and gems for swaps and purchases and hunt down some extra gems. I also dex my special pokemon including two*
number subject to change
legendary melans. However, all these things need payment to be completed. money can be exchanged for goods and services Most things around here have a price in currency listed. But I am always willing to accept sought after items to cover the cost of a special or item. So here's a chart of things I'm willing to accept and their values. Values of things I'm after: summon_art.pngsummon_mew.pngsummon_rai.pngsummon_ric.pngsummon_ray.pngsummon_kyu.pngsummon_vir.pngsummon_tor.pngsummon_dce.pngsummon_vcn.pngsummon_zer.pngsummon_nih.pngsummon_gla.pngsummon_c-p.png - Market Price gem_normal_m.pnggem_fire_m.pnggem_water_m.pnggem_electric_m.pnggem_grass_m.pnggem_fighting_m.pnggem_poison_m.pnggem_ground_m.pnggem_flying_m.pnggem_psychic_m.pnggem_rock_m.pnggem_ghost_m.pnggem_dragon_m.pnggem_dark_m.pnggem_steel_m.pnggem_fairy_m.png - 2 zc gem_normal_l.pnggem_fire_l.pnggem_water_l.pnggem_electric_l.pnggem_grass_l.pnggem_fighting_l.pnggem_poison_l.pnggem_ground_l.pnggem_flying_l.pnggem_psychic_l.pnggem_rock_l.pnggem_ghost_l.pnggem_dragon_l.pnggem_dark_l.pnggem_steel_l.pnggem_fairy_l.png - 20 zc boxbox.png - 100 zc z-normal.png [any] - 100 zc eggsupplierpass.png - 100 zc daycarepass-60.png - 120 zc You may use any of these to pay for anything as long as total adds up to zc value it's worth. I am only actively buying summon_rai.pngsummon_tor.pngsummon_ric.pnggem_normal_m.pnggem_normal_l.pnggem_steel_m.pnggem_steel_l.png Thanks for stopping by!
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page