PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Zero's Wall of Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Zero's Wall of Ramblings >

Zerø's AvatarZerø
This section is for storing art/templates that I've commissioned here on PFQ. I always provide credit and have the full version of each piece included so you can admire it as originally intended. Disclaimer: These images have been hosted by me in order to avoid broken images. Some images have been resized to fit neatly, these images have external links to the original size. Links are broken anyway, whoops! Not sure if I'll fix them but only because I rarely update my journal anymore.
I did not draw any of these, just want to make that clear!

Pokémon Characters

Zero (Smeargle)

About

Zero's my online persona, a shapeshifter capable of travelling through dimensions, essentially an excuse for me to draw multiple forms of the same character. :P But she did start out as a Smeargle, being a 'self insert' for a PMD comic I was working on and she basically took on a life of her own from there! Because she's been around the longest, I have commissioned more art of her than any of my other characters. Zero takes the form of a Smeargle in the Pokémon World (For example, PMD) and here on PFQ! A goofy, kind hearted Smeargle that loves painting and sleeping. She tends to use her entire body as a palette, letting her use her hands and ears as paint brushes for different colours she carries in her bag, while her tail produces a purple pigment.
An old art trade but the first drawing of her that wasn't by me. Which is always special to me, as it lets me see how others interpret my character's design
ResseQ included three different avatars with this avatar commission, which I think is pretty cool.
Drawn by: Yukirona Drawn by: RessQ Drawn by: Sen Drawn by: RubyIllustratiøn Drawn by: Cabbaccino Drawn by: Cabbaccino
Full Version Full Version Full Version Full Version Full Version Full Version

Other Pokémon Characters

About

I usually only commission art of these characters if I need it for a template or avatar. But they're here nonetheless. Not a lot of these guys have proper backstories or anything but maybe one day I'll get around to changing that.

Pokémon Trainers

None yet!

Crossover

About

With over 700+ Pokémon out there, there's always a Pokémon that will fit one of my OC's. Be it based off body type, or personality. So sometimes I will create a Pokémon version of them, they can be found here.

Awesome arts

About

Some work from my awesome friend who's no longer on site. He has his own section, because he has drawn my characters quite a few times, though most have been based around us joking around, I still love each one. X3 Full credit for these drawings go to Obstagoon
This'll always be special, it was the first time we ever started talking and look where we are now! I'm still spamming his Discord with my rambling! XD
This started off as a joke and then we opened up a Wind Waker themed art shop, funny how that happens.
Full Version Full Version Full Version Full Version
My old setup used to be a laptop and a small graphics tablet, I didn't have a desk so I had to use my bed. Thankfully my tools have improved significantly since then. XD
Full Version Full Version Full Version

Human Characters

Storybook

About

These are OC's of mine that originate from my own fiction that I'm working on. So not RP or fan characters.

Anthro Characters

Nothing here yet!

Other

Nothing here so far, I'll probably have templates, banners etc. here.

Want to draw a character of mine? I'm willing to do art trades/pay for commissions if I click with your art style. If you have a Toyhouse account you can view my characters here! My page is still a WIP, so I may instead show you concept art of a character if needed.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 7,586 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
0 x 5 × 2985 Current Chain: 1/306
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page