PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Zero's Wall of Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Zero's Wall of Ramblings >

Zerø's AvatarZerø

Welcome to my journal!

Prepare for pointless rambling and meaningless complaining. Oh, and art!

Journal Introduction

I'm not the kind of person to talk about their life. I can ramble on about some aspects of my day to day activities but that's typically about it. That said, I ramble a lot and it's usually about trivial matters, so be aware if you plan on being nosy and reading my stuff. I'll try to post art here and there. I draw more than I ever show, as I usually grow to hate my projects that I spend too long working on but at the same time, I can never leave an idea at a sketch. It's a horrid cycle I swear.
I'm going to have the first two posts be about me for those who are curious and the third post in this journal is a collective summary of art posted on the thread in general. Things might be removed/turned into links if I feel it might cause too much lag.

About Me

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." ~ Adam Savage, Mythbusters Name: Rhianna (Though I go by ArtzyZero online.) Age: Born December, 31st, twenty something. Place of Residence: Land of UK, in good old rainy England. Timezone: GMT Favourite Type: Normal, Dark, Psychic Top 5 Favourite Pokémon: Ninetales, Weedle, Smeargle, Serperior, Espurr. Favourite 5 legendaries: Suicune, Celebi, Darkrai, Kyurem, Victini. Favourite Regions: Unova. Sinnoh is close second though. ;) Favourite Pokeballs: Moon Ball, Premier Ball, Cherish Ball. First Shiny: Tentacool, Sinnoh, Route 213. Didn't know what a Shiny was at the time! XD Favourite PKMN Spin off title: PKMN Mystery Dungeon, mainly EOS. Though PKMN Ranger is good too, I haven't played them all unlike the PMD series. My main PF goal: To have my own Shiny living Pokédex. You can see my active progress here!

Most Vivid Pokémon Memories

Beating the main game of Pearl without catching Palkia When my younger self first played Pokémon by playing Pokémon Pearl, Professor Rowan told me I should free Palkia. So I knocked it out, thinking the Prof. would tell me off for catching it. I went on to beat the Pokémon league with a Lv.86 Torterra and a bunch of under levelled Lv. 35-40 Pokémon. I wasn't a good trainer back then, I thought status moves were useless! I ended up having a harder time beating Lucian, having to reset several times for weeks. I was gutted when I found out there was a champion and figured that would be me done. Nope! Took her down with only three Pokémon. To this day I don't understand how and that's probably a reason why Steven from Hoenn is my favourite, because I remember struggling with his battle. Catching Heatran Of all the Pokémon legendaries I've battled, none stick in my mind more than my first encounter with Heatran. I had such a hard time catching her. I first learned she existed when I read a guide. (I explicitly remember the guide referring to Heatran as a male, so I was surprised to find mine was female.) I had to reset multiple times, several from accidently knocking Heatran out and at least twice from using up my Pokeballs. (I had a bit of everything but I mainly used Dusk Balls though, which I had around 80 of.) I began to think Heatran couldn't be caught, so I got my brother to come through and share in my frustrations. I threw a Pokeball to show him what breaking out straight away would look like... and it caught. My brother was thrilled because he didn't know any better but I was dumbfounded, looking at this Heatran and trying to think of a name for her. Pippa has been what I've called every female Heatran I've caught since and funnily enough, the ones I own have always been female by coincidence. And since then, I've always tried to catch all my legendaries in Pokéballs and while it's a habit I'm in no rush to break, I will throw a cheeky Master Ball every now and then.

My Hobbies and Interests

THIS IS LONG. Warning you now. :P One thing you should know, is I'm someone who prefers to discover things on her own. You could tell me about a band and I could really like their music but I won't actively be interested in them until I find them on my own. I'm a little weird like that, I think it's largely because of my attention span and that I'm more attentive when I discover something myself, as opposed to taking interest in something someone has showed me because I am usually more focused on that person's reaction to my reaction. If that even makes sense, it makes very little to me.
My main hobbies are sleeping, drawing, writing, listening to music and binge watching Youtube videos. My side hobbies, which I'll usually only do when I can bothered to, are video games, reading, research and being awake for more than 8 hours on weekends.
My favourite song and one that I feel describes me well: Thief ~ Imagine Dragons. When it comes to music, I tend to like rock, indie and pop the most. With Imagine Dragons, Shinedown, Daughtry, The Script, P!nk and well, Nickelback's older music. Outside of those genres and bands, I gravitate towards music that has meaning, be it an expression of the artist or the lyrics themselves mean a lot to me. I listen to a lot of remixed music too, mostly video game music.
The main game franchises I enjoy are Pokémon, Zelda, Splatoon, Mario (on occasion), Sonic, NiGHTS, Professor Layton (love the villains in this franchise!) and probably a few more that haven't had games for ages, so I've forgotten about them. XD As far as genres go, I like adventure, RPG's, puzzle games, collectathons and enjoy visual novels from time to time. My main problem is actually finishing games, I often stop playing at the final chapter/post game. Not sure why if I'm honest but I always seem to struggle getting around to it.

I'm Sonic trash but at least I'm sane. :P I'm a lore maniac, read at your own discretion!

Even if its a bit all over the place and Sega can't decide how they want Sonic portrayed, his games were still a huge part of my childhood. Sonic Adventure was all I really had as a kid, with Simpsons and Spyro being the only other game franchises I seemed to buy games for as a kid. Yeah, surprisingly I used to spend most of my time outside. Weird, I know. Anyway, I'm one of the sane Sonic fans I swear, Even if I do have FC's, which I know have a bad rep in this kind of fanbase. ;-; I have realistic expectations with each game's release but I can also see the good/potential in even the less... developed games. I actually like Sonic 06, in an ironic sort of way. Silver is my favourite heroic Sonic character though, he might've been the most developed character in 06 but his ITS NO USE! Will never beat Eggman's GET A LOAD OF THIS, Eggman will always my favourite villain ever, I love his SA2 theme. - Sonic Unleashed is my favourite game though and I like the Werehog stages the best. Yeah, unpopular opinion X2 but I stand by it. - Sonic Adventure is my all time favourite video game for being the first I ever played as a child and for being the game that got me back into the series after Sonic Boom put me right off it. I wouldn't call it my favourite if asked but only because I feel nostalgic titles should be treated differently. The game is special to me, I have a lot of precious memories from it. ^-^ My favourite Sonic song (from the games) is Ungravity (Cashell's version!) from Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity. My current favourite Sonic song is Sonic Youth by Crush 40. Feel free to PM me if you ever fancy having a debate about how far Sonic has fallen, or what your favourite things are about the franchise!

I also love writing, working on a fan project.

I have a side project at the moment, where I'm rewriting the poorly written plot of Sonic 06. (How hard can that be?!) I'm hoping to turn it into a video game if I become skilled enough, I want it to keep the hub worlds but try and give it flair and personality like the hub worlds in Sonic Unleashed. With writing and story tone being inspired by the adventure games. If you're at all interested in my take on the story, I'd be happy to share some of it via PM's!

I also love writing, it's a huge passion of mine. I dare say more so than drawing though I'm not an English Literature major or anything, so my skills are pretty mediocre. I dabble in both on a daily basis but I really love character design and exploring backstories and letting that shape their personalities. I've still a lot to learn and I'm very shy about sharing my stories because I'm not super confident about my writing skills but if hearing my stories would be of interest to you, feel free to PM me and we'll talk! A lot of my work in WIP because I cannot do short stories and my ADHD has my jumping from one topic to another, haha!

My Mental Heath

Figured I'd put this here, it's not super important but it's still something people should know about when communicating with me. I have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), anxiety and depression. I'm only putting this here because it affects my moods and the way I interact with people. I don't consider it to be a huge deal because my ADHD is moderate, I really only affects my attention span, memory retention and my social skills. I mean, obviously there's more too it than that but in terms of my interactions online, that's really the only thing it affects that might be noticeable. My depression usually comes out in mood swings, I never feel amazing, usually just content but what others consider minor things can really put me in a low mood. It usually comes down to me feeling sorry for myself and having little energy or motivation to do anything but isn't honestly anything to worry about, I'm usually better after a good night's sleep or after relaxing and listening to some music. TDLR; My mental health effects how I communicate with people. I might forget to reply to a message, or put off replying. I don't mean to do it but I often can't help it when I'm not feeling great. I ask that you please be patient with me, I try my best to be polite to everyone I talk to!

Links

My Pokeheroes account (offsite link) My PMD comic (Currently on Hiatus for a story rewrite/while I work on my Nuzlocke comic) My B/W Nuzlocke comic (Currently on hold until I can afford a new program for making comic pages, rip.) I have a DA Account I go by RydiStorm. I'm not all that active though, mainly because of how poorly art theft is handled. (No link, because content on DA can be 15+) Link to PFQ currency conversion because it's just a handy link in general.

My Living Shiny Dex

Being a casual shiny hunter means this isn't a goal I aim to focus all my attention into, I'm treating more as a lifetime goal while on this site. I'm planning to hunt by type as opposed to region, so I can build up my badges in the Wishforge. You can see my current progress by checking my fields, my collection will always be kept at the end of my fields. Or as mentioned before, you can see my progress here, please be aware that my Pokédex is image heavy!
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 7,586 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
0 x 5 × 2985 Current Chain: 1/306
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page