PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
So it's been a while, school I'm sure you know how that is. Anyway things have been kinda hectic lately but they're finally starting to settle down so I figured I'd post. Dex-wise I'm getting pretty close finally, only two eggs left and a fair amount of megas/forme-changers. I'll probably try and fix up my fields soon to work out a living dex, much better to do that before I get too deep into hunting again. Speaking of hunting I haven't really been in the mood lately, which is why I'm doing a lazy gem hunt to help the future fairy queen but I'm hoping to get back into it soon. After this gem hunt I'm debating between lillipup, which would help more with evos, or trying again for my black kitty. Who knows I might end up doing both just because. Besides game stuff though my little bro got me back into rping, I need to do that more often but it's so hard to find good partners. Oh how I miss my old rp buddies, those were the days... Er...back on a poké-topic though I'm actually a little hyped for gen 7, I still don't completely agree with cutting Z just because of the anniversy but I'll forgive them if it turns out good. Team Sun & Fire Kitty
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page