PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ramblings of a plague doctor

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Caliban's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCaliban
retiredstaff.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

RULES
1:First and for most pfq rules apply 2: Don't change my OCs; I do give artistic freedom but I have to be able to tell they are my OCs. 3: Please remember to sub; I don't want to have to hunt you down if I have questions or whatever. 4: Also remember that if you don't win this in no way means that I didn't like the art you did for me; I love all the art people do for me. 5: Also remember to follow any separate rules I'll have for some of these OCs. 6: I'll accept all art except for sprites.

Form for entry

Thal'io I want to draw Username: Entry: (either link or hidebox works) May I use this as an avatar or put it in my journal when this is over?*: Are you subbed?: * Please please don't feel like you have to say yes; if you rather I not use this art or post it in my journal just say so. I'll respect this of course ^^

Prizes

PRIZES
First place prize: Year Hyper mode Second place prize: melan snover Third place prize: 3 mega stones 4th place prize: 3 summon items Consolation prize: Medium gem(s)

OCs to choose from

Pokemon catagory

Pokesona Thal'io the plague doctor luxiray

Rules for this OC
1: He is a plague doctor the out fit is part of his character please don't draw him with out it. You don't have to draw the mask covering his face but it must be on him somewhere. 2: He has a rip on his left ear 3: He only has the white patch of fur around his left eye, not the right one. 4: In regards to his berserk form; he is completely insane.

references

Drawn by Shazi
drawn by Neuonce
By euradym
by venomander
ta'lio's berserk form by xaandiir

Amadeus the RavenRay

Rules for this OC
1: He is mysterious 2: he hardly talks 3:He doesn't get along well with others except his adopted sister Poe the sableye

References

By Duchesslunaire
by miasaurus
By Shazi
By sporkobug

Poe the adventurous Sableye

Rules for this OC
1: Her gems were stolen from her 2: She always wears the blind fold since she has no eyes. 3: She loves adventures

References

By spoodlebug
by hybridyuki

Vincent the artistic Murkkiss (designed by Finalabsolution)

Rules for this OC 1: He's a fairly new OC; I don't have much of a back story on him so more artistic freedom for this guy 2: He likes to paint.

references

By finalabsolution

Creature and animal catagory

Wispheart

Rules for this OC
1: This cat is from a cursed clan 2: He was a medicine cat 3: He is kind and likes to help despite his looks

References

By miasaurus

Batcloud

Rules for this OC
1:She's probably the worst warrior cat ever 2: She is usually seen with a grumpy look on her face 3: You have to draw her with Hawkbelly if you do draw her. 4: She is part cornish rex

References

By miasaurus
by duchesslunaire

Shont the otgator water guardian

Rules for this OC
1: He's a trouble maker 2: he likes to play pranks. 3: he is slightly bigger then a normal otter]

References

By bananlizard
By elizadesu

Kento the Racodillo guardian of the earth

rules
1: He is gentle but can get very violent if something angers him 2: He and Shont are best friends

References

By neuonce
By sporkobug

Iceberg my Wings of fire dragon

rules
1: For those that have read WoF he is a sea/ice dragon with sea being the more dominate one 2: He is a treasure hunter.

References

by Naerie
By duchesslunaire
By bananlizard

layloomay the rabbilion guardian of light

Rules
1: He tries to act tough since he's the smallest guardian 2: he is more rabbit then lion 3: he wears fake horns to look more menacing.

References

by sporkobug
by Shazi

Selas the Boagir guardian of fire

Rules
1: She's quick to anger 2: She's slightly bigger then a normal boar 3: She tends to stick to herself not liking company

references

By hybridyuki

Featherpaw the insane warrior cat

Rules
1: Featherpaw saw his entire clan get wiped out by Wispheart's clan making him completely insane 2: He hallucinates that his clan is still alive. 3: He is losing fur from where he's pulled it out.

reference

Art by dragonwhisper23

Reisnoli the marionette

Rules for this OC
1: The planks are what keep it alive; if they are cut it dies 2: It often pretends to be a normal toy before scaring it's unsuspecting victims. 3: It means no harm in doing this it's just mischievous 4: Jester suit isn't optional; it's part of it's character

References

Drawn by Xaandiir
By factory_tyrant

Draigen the cursed treasure hunter

Rules
1: The mask is bolted to his face 2: He's really a thief but calls himself a treasure hunter 3: He never learned his lesson despite being cursed.

references

By xaandiir
by Miasaurus
By me

Humans

Josh

Rules for this OC
1: He and Jason are twins 2: He's snarky and smug 3: He thinks he's better then everyone else 4: He hates his brother

references

By xaandiir
By elizadesu
By xaandiir

Jason

Rules
1: He isn't right in the head because of an accident caused by his brother 2: he always wears that mask to hide his scarred face 3: He cares a lot for his friends 4: He especially cares for Hawkbelly, she being like family to him so if you want to draw her with him you can.

references

By Shazi
By xaandiir
by Saintnevermore

Isaac the cyborg

rules
1: He has two sides to his brain, one being in more control the other disassociated with the world 2: The other side thinks robots are after him 3: His cyborg side is the one more in control and is more clear.

Reference

By xaandiir

Michael

Rules
1: Michael is a jokester 2: He works in a mental ward but is often mistaken as a patient due to the way he acts. 3: He has a secondary out fit which is nurse scrubs but I'd rather have him drawn in the outfir shown in his reference

References

by Xaandiir

OCs that don't belong to me that I have permission to use

Hawkbelly (owned by Hawkbelly)

Rules
1: She is a demon cat; the wings are not optional 2: If you draw her you have to either drawn her with Batcloud or Jason 3: The sword is optional 4:She's kind and can see out of both eyes despite the scar 5: hex code color for the brown part of her fur is C76006

References

By duchesslunaire
by Novanchan

Marla Owned by Queen_Klance

Rules
1: That black part in her hair is not optional please don't draw her with out it. 2: She hates Josh considering him weak and useless 3: if you draw her you have to either draw her with Josh or Jason 4: She is friends with Jason though 5: • Icelandic/Nordic • Immortal with elemental powers, main element is Electricity/Lightning • Fair skin, blue eyes • Black scar over right eye. Optional. • Hair is dyed to be dark brown with a black stripe in the middle. She has long bangs. • She wears purple and black clothing. • Personality: Grumpy when around annoying people (Josh) and friendly and party loving around friends. Loyal. And headstrong. Quoted by Queen_Klnce

References

By elizadesu
By sumeragi
By goldspill
By queen_klance
by SilverKingRuadri

Brave owned by Bravehearted

Rules for this OC 1:He is shy and quiet; but when he gets to know someone he is a bit quirky 2: When he is in battle he shuts all emotions off. 3:You can only draw him if you draw him with Tha'lio.

References

By breepi
By neuonce
By elizadesu
Also by elizadesu

Other things

Just something else that isn't required and I have no references for Drawing Thal'io,poe, or amadeus as humans I have no references so artistic freedom here.
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Type team race teams August 2017: Team dark September 2017: team Psychic. October 2017: Team Electric November 2017: Team Bug December 2017: Team Rock January 2018: Team Ice February 2018: Team Poison March 2018: Team Fairy April 2018: Team Grass May 2018: Team Dragon June 2018: Team Fire July 2018: Team Steel August 2018: Team Flying
So I guess I should tell you about Tha'vin, and myself, Voltaire the plague doctor luxray.

What is Tha'vin?

Tha'vin is where I live, it's a land always um, plagued with disease and pestilence. And I bet you're asking "Why live there if it's full of sickness?"? Well I'll tell you, it's because I'm a healer, I'm immune to all the sickness here.

How did Tha'vin get like it is?

Well that is thanks to the monster called Khrun. Khrun is a bringer of plagues, and before you ask, yes we've tried to fight him; but how do you fight pure pestilence? You can't, we just live with it and try out best to take care of the sick. Oh who is "we"? that would be the council of healers.

Who are the Council of healers?

Exactly what it sounds like: a council of healers. We are all immune to the plagues that bombard this land. Oh you probably wonder why I wear the plague doctor stuff? That's kind of an homage to the plague doctors that tried to cure the plague back in the old days.

Who is Voltaire?

I'm Voltaire, I'm a luxray. Bet you're wondering why I'm immune to the plagues? Well that's because I was born under a blood moon, I guess the blood moon as some sort of weird powers, I don't know. But if you already didn't guess I'm a healer luxray, though I think I do more harm then good. It's hard to heal when sickness just keeps coming back.. Maybe one day we will find a way to stop Khrun for good.
Hawkbelly
Bravehearted
Queen Klance
Sporkobug
Kelsium
Niall
Drocagen
Bladeofbloodclan
Drwho
Chief Benji-JF
Grimmew
...... Friends <3 (Sprites are from bulbapedia)
Nothing here right now

Prologue

Wispkit blinked in confusion; how'd he get here, this wasn't his forest.. And why was the moon so big? Also, what were those rocks for? He tentatively walked up to one of the giant rocks; but quickly backed away when he saw they were covered in blood. He shuddered, wishing he knew how he got here. He turned around, ready to run; but before he could a huge dog like shape loomed in front of him. The dog shadowed reared it's head and snarled at Wispkit; ready to snap it's jaws around his neck. But before it could Wispkit woke with a start. He gasped but then settled down when he saw he was still in his nest with his brother and mother. "What did that dream mean?" He wondered silently to himself.

Hollowclan's Curse

Wispkit fidgeted, he was about to be made an apprentice but his leader, Talonstar, was busy talking to the medicine cat Sorrelowl. Wispkit's brother, Shredkit kept hissing at him. "Stop fidgeting! you act like you have bees in your pelt..." Shredkit huffed. Wispkit ignored him, he was excited about being made an apprentice; but he was also fidgeting because of a dream he'd had last night. In his dream he had been in the forest surrounded by a bunch of huge boulders, the moon had also been full. The rocks had been covered in blood and he'd felt a sense of dread the entire time. Wispkit had been so lost in though because of the dream he hadn't heard Talonstar climbed on the dead tree she so often used for clan meetings. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here in front of the dead tree for a clan meeting." Talonstar waiting until all the cats had gathered. "Today we have two kits who are old enough to be made apprentices." She gazed down at Shredkit and Wispkit, Wispkit noticed that something didn't look quit right about Talonstar's eyes, and she had been coughing earlier. "Wispkit." She paused for a moment and started coughing again; a few cats murmured with concern. "Wispkit, from now on you shall be known as Wisppaw." She twitched her ear. "Sorrelowl will be teaching you the ways of the medicine cats." Wisppaw looked up shocked, medicine cat? Him? He hadn't even told them about that weird dream; what made them choose him? He glanced over at Sorrelowl, who gave him an 'we'll talk later.' look. Talonstar looked over at his brother, Shredkit. "Shredkit..." She started coughing again, but this time she didn't stop coughing and fell over on her side. All the cats gasped; Sorrelowl pushed her way past the crowd to jump up on the dead tree. She turned her head to the gathering of cats and shook her head, Talonstar was dead and she had been on her last life. Every cat gasped in shock. "But what about my apprentice name?" Shredkit whined. Wisppaw glared slightly at him but his mind went right back to his dreams for some reason. Wisppaw looked over at the deputy, Moonclaw. Moonclaw wasn't the nicest of cats and would often lash out for no reason. Wisppaw thought about the full moon in his dream, could that have anything to do with Moonclaw? He shook his head, no... No that was silly, it was just a coincidence.. Wasn't it?
Rattata

Tha'vin/Voltaire's back story

Okay time I told you about Tha'vin the land of plague and diseases... My name is Voltaire, I'm an indigo luxray I'm a runt I guess since I'm only a tad taller then a luxio. Okay so Tha'vin means "beauty" which is ironic since things here are all dead and or dying... Well I'll tell you how Tha'vin got this way. ----- Long ago, probably a few millenia or so, a land full of beauty called 'Tha'vin' existed. Tha'vin consisted of a few races: Humans,pokemon, mythical creatures. But the main race that rules were a race of beautiful dragon type creatures called Dirdya. The Dirdya were varying sizes but they all had colorful feathers, sort of like birds of paradises.A few other races lived in Tha'vin too; these consisted of what you humans call: Pokemon, cyrptids, or just mythical beasts.. A few humans lived in Tha'vin too The most beautiful of the all the creatures was the queen Dirdya; not only was she beautiful she was also kind, not considering herself as a queen; but more as a friend to all her subjects, she didn't even like using that word half the time. Well one day the queen was expecting hatchlings; the entire land of Tha'vin was excited, they couldn't wait for the young Dirdya to hatch. A few months later they did hatch, each one was a just as beautiful as the next, except for the last one. The last one being a male Dirdya; but instead of having vibrant colors like all the other Dirdya he was a dull grey. But not only was he, for lack of a better word, ugly; he was also a lot smaller. The queen shook her head slightly, wondering if this hatchling was sick. A good bit later when the hatchlings were older and had learned to talk people and creatures a like started noticing odd things about the grey hatchling, who was named Khrun: For one thing, he had been the only one to live out of his sibilings despite being weaker, and the royal nurse who had helped with the hatching processes and had been there to take care of them had also died.
Nothing here oops
Nothing here either

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page